"Low In High School" enters the US Billboard 200 chart at #20; cracks U.S. Top 10 Albums Chart at #9

UPDATE Nov. 28:

Low In High School enters the US Billboard 200 album chart (week of Dec. 9, 2017) at #20.

Low In High School sold 17,028 copies in the United States the week ending 11/23. That is good for a #9 placing on Billboard's Top Albums Chart. However, Billboard's main Top 200 chart now uses "Sales Plus Streaming" so he enters at #20. Pity, really, because it would be his first Top 10 album here. Under the old rules it would be. It sold slightly more than "World Peace"

Last edited:
Let's just wait for Week 2 sales, shall we?

Have you seen them for the UK?

LOLOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOL!

ps: It has bombed in the US. It's a flop. Just ask Morrissey. And BMG!!!!

If I spent my time gleefully celebrating a celebrity's downfall this news would barely register. Maybe when he's without a record deal and he's playing to 25 people at the Pig and Whistle I'd start foaming at the mouth.

As it currently stands he's a 58 year old man that just had a top 5 album in the UK and a top 20 album in the US. Most of his tour has sold out. Every studio album for the past 30 years has gone top 10. Has his popularity diminished over the past 15 years? Yes, but not significantly enough to pop open the champagne.

If I spent my time gleefully celebrating a celebrity's downfall this news would barely register. Maybe when he's without a record deal and he's playing to 25 people at the Pig and Whistle I'd start foaming at the mouth.

As it currently stands he's a 58 year old man that just had a top 5 album in the UK and a top 20 album in the US. Most of his tour has sold out. Every studio album for the past 30 years has gone top 10. Has his popularity diminished over the past 15 years? Yes, but not significantly enough to pop open the champagne.

You've lost the argument.

LOL!

It's a FLOP! In the terms/parameters which Morrissey sets for himself this album is an absolute humiliation, even more so than WPINOYB in that he hasn't a credible excuse of blaming the 'record company'. He's f***ed it all up again with his outburst in Der Speigel. It's fookin hilarious!.....as you were

*sips champagne & throws darts at Morrissey LIHS shot display*

xo xo!

BB

You've lost the argument.

LOL!

It's a FLOP! In the terms/parameters which Morrissey sets for himself this album is an absolute humiliation, even more so than WPINOYB in that he hasn't a credible excuse of blaming the 'record company'. He's f***ed it all up again with his outburst in Der Speigel. It's fookin hilarious!.....as you were

*sips champagne & throws darts at Morrissey LIHS shot display*

xo xo!

BB

What argument? The way you're flexing around here makes no sense. The album was more successful that his last effort 3 years ago. What are you actually celebrating? He's making more money than everyone of this forum combined. He's wound up a ton of SJW's and he's still getting press. Lmaooo

Do you really drink champagne? It's vile.

He's wound up a ton of SJW's and he's still getting press. Lmaooo
I fail to see how SJW is a slur. For you, or anyone.
If you aren't a warrior for social justice, that makes you what, an apathetic participant?

Let's just wait for Week 2 sales, shall we?

Have you seen them for the UK?

LOLOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOL!

ps: It has bombed in the US. It's a flop. Just ask Morrissey. And BMG!!!!

Well clearly it hasn't loooooooooooololololololol

I fail to see how SJW is a slur. For you, or anyone.
If you aren't a warrior for social justice, that makes you what, an apathetic participant?
It's a pretty broad term, I'm making reference to the doe-eyed middle-classed hipsters that try to police language and opinions. The self-righteous privileged 20somethings that attend protests dressed in Guy Fawkes masks, covered in slogans chanting banal platitudes.

It's a pretty broad term, I'm making reference to the doe-eyed middle-classed hipsters that try to police language and opinions. The self-righteous privileged 20somethings that attend protests dressed in Guy Fawkes masks, covered in slogans chanting banal platitudes.
Let's pick insults with meaning then instead of just rolling with the slogans. We need creativity in the world.

What argument? The way you're flexing around here makes no sense. The album was more successful that his last effort 3 years ago. What are you actually celebrating? He's making more money than everyone of this forum combined. He's wound up a ton of SJW's and he's still getting press. Lmaooo

Do you really drink champagne? It's vile.
Champagne vile? Have you tried Prosecco?

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom