"Low In High School" pre-order and tracklisting at Mporium (9 bundles)

Just received an email from MPorium about the opening of pre-orders for Low In High School:

https://uk.mporium.org/
https://us.mporium.org/

Tracklisting is shown as:
  1. My Love, I’d Do Anything For You
  2. I Wish You Lonely
  3. Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage
  4. Home Is A Question Mark
  5. Spent The Day In Bed
  6. I Bury The Living
  7. In Your Lap
  8. The Girl From Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn’t Kneel
  9. All The Young People Must Fall In Love
  10. When You Open Your Legs
  11. Who Will Protect Us From The Police
  12. Israel
40746_6_800_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your title. Don't like the real title. I hope its not too crude.

Such a nice promotion for such a possible crap album. Awful cover , titles I 'd rather forget

1. My Love, I’d Do Anything For You
  2. Spent The Day In Bed
  3. When You Open Your Legs
  4. Who Will Protect Us From The Police

Get off the stage mate! Viva Barone!

Two tracks immediately stuck out at me: "The Girl From Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn’t Kneel" & "Israel"

I really, really hope Moz isn't going to come out with some 'Free Palestine/Israeli genocide' rubbish - however, I'm optimistic they'll be pro-Israeli or at least politically neutral for a few reasons.

1. In his 30+ years in the spotlight, Morrissey has not once shown any support whatsoever for the 'Palestinian cause'
2. He tours Israel (ignores BDS), has worn the Israeli flag on stage, been interviewed by Israeli media and had Hebrews 'tattoos'
3. Tel-Aviv isn't Gaza or the West Bank - which would be more suitable for a protest song
4. He generally writes about places he loves rather than hates (Rome, Mexico, Istanbul etc)

Two tracks immediately stuck out at me: "The Girl From Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn’t Kneel" & "Israel"

I really, really hope Moz isn't going to come out with some 'Free Palestine/Israeli genocide' rubbish - however, I'm optimistic they'll be pro-Israeli or at least politically neutral for a few reasons.

1. In his 30+ years in the spotlight, Morrissey has not once shown any support whatsoever for the 'Palestinian cause'
2. He tours Israel (ignores BDS), has worn the Israeli flag on stage, been interviewed by Israeli media and had Hebrews 'tattoos'
3. Tel-Aviv isn't Gaza or the West Bank - which would be more suitable for a protest song
4. He generally writes about places he loves rather than hates (Rome, Mexico, Istanbul etc)

You get a free instant 320kbps download of 'stdib' with any of the new booty...

First off, why you would hold it against him for championing aspects of the Palestinian cause is beyond me, but I think you're safe on these being a pro Israeli/Tel Aviv message considering Morrissey received the key to the city, and has said "God bless Israel."

However, a part of me wonders why he would emphasize Israel. Remember that Morrissey had been rumored to have made an anti-semetic slur towards his former drummer Spencer Cobrijn in a fax sent regarding the use of a song he wrote while in the band.

Maybe I'm being too cynical, but Morrissey appears to be aware of his critics, and seeks to blunt them through pandering to certain minority icons.

There's definitely more to this story.

11. Who Will Protect Us From The Police [?]

12. Where Are All The Videos You Said Existed From Your Rome Police Incident?

pitchforks video contains the lyrics,few funny lines I never noticed earlier and the outro sounded less than the evans show.

First off, why you would hold it against him for championing aspects of the Palestinian cause is beyond me, but I think you're safe on these being a pro Israeli/Tel Aviv message considering Morrissey received the key to the city, and has said "God bless Israel."

However, a part of me wonders why he would emphasize Israel. Remember that Morrissey had been rumored to have made an anti-semetic slur towards his former drummer Spencer Cobrijn in a fax sent regarding the use of a song he wrote while in the band.

Maybe I'm being too cynical, but Morrissey appears to be aware of his critics, and seeks to blunt them through pandering to certain minority icons.

There's definitely more to this story.

I just think he no longer measures success by the acclaim his music might get, but by the controversy it creates.

I listened to Spent The Day In Bed twice an hour ago. I couldn't hum it, whistle it or sing the chorus if my life depended on it. The music is unremarkable and the lyric forgettable.

Ugh. That terrible artwork survived. How does he produce the wonderful cover for TQID single recently and then do this? I hoped the image free version was the LP but it's just a 7" box set of the album. I mean look at the back of the box - "Etienne" is now draped across the boy with the sign with the axe in front of the gate. What a stylistic mess.

upload_2017-9-19_10-49-34.png

Tweet links to these pre-orders:

20170919_105529.png

The corporate wheel is turning fast today.
Regards,
FWD

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Just got this from 'official' moz g-mail ~

"There is also the opportunity for fans to purchase a limited edition transparent green vinyl LP from independent record stores and HMV.
All vinyls come in gatefold packaging.
A limited edition clear 7” vinyl of Spent The Day In Bed will also be available from 27th October and can be pre-ordered now."

í am going green.

cannot find any pre-order link for 7" vinyl single...

Just listened to STDIB and although its a bit lightweight I think I like it. The funny thing is that if everyone else spent the day in bed with no bus, boss, or train we wouldn't have any money to buy his new album. Plus the world would disintegrate faster than it already is. Unless he means do it occasionally. An idle life is no life.

Just got this from 'official' moz g-mail ~

"There is also the opportunity for fans to purchase a limited edition transparent green vinyl LP from independent record stores and HMV.
All vinyls come in gatefold packaging.
A limited edition clear 7” vinyl of Spent The Day In Bed will also be available from 27th October and can be pre-ordered now."

í am going green.

cannot find any pre-order link for 7" vinyl single...

Jesus, they really are going all out with the different versions! 5 LP Versions, and I've already ordered four XD

Hoping for 7'' pre-order link soon.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom