"Low In High School" pre-order and tracklisting at Mporium (9 bundles)

Just received an email from MPorium about the opening of pre-orders for Low In High School:

https://uk.mporium.org/
https://us.mporium.org/

Tracklisting is shown as:
  1. My Love, I’d Do Anything For You
  2. I Wish You Lonely
  3. Jacky’s Only Happy When She’s Up On The Stage
  4. Home Is A Question Mark
  5. Spent The Day In Bed
  6. I Bury The Living
  7. In Your Lap
  8. The Girl From Tel-Aviv Who Wouldn’t Kneel
  9. All The Young People Must Fall In Love
  10. When You Open Your Legs
  11. Who Will Protect Us From The Police
  12. Israel
40746_6_800_2048x2048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard the new song, it's crap and it makes me qualified to say the whole album will be equally as crap, despite having never heard it. The song titles are clearly indicative of the package being rubbish.

This will be the first Morrissey album I'll only buy five times (on vinyl) I'm only going to have one of each of the differently coloured vinyl bundles and the very probable poorness of the album leads me to not yet make a decision about how many copies of the CD I'll purchase.

The track listing is there.

Home is a Question Mark is there. That's been hovering about for years, hasn't it?

What bothers me more is the appearing of that f***ing hyphen again. :(
Between You and Lonely in the song I Wish You-Lonely.
Not the one in Tel-Aviv. I couldn't care less about that one.

Can somebody tell me why it creeps up again?
So the question mark is not the question.
It IS the hyphen. :head-smack:
It is killing me.
Why oh why Moz? :tears:

Who Will Protect Us From The Police

That has got to be up there with the worst title's he's ever produced

But an interesting question nonetheless.
Do you have an answer?

scroll down friend.

Wow. Allot of people on here stressing about the Israel references! Some very bizarre comments above namely "Free Palestine rubbish". You seem to be insinuating that there is no occupation and any such support for Palestine is purely crass and opportunistic.

Whatever your reasoning you've hit the nail on the head with "Morrissey has not once shown any support whatsoever for the 'Palestinian cause". You're totally right. He has not shown any support for the Palestinian struggle (it really isn't a cause).

Uh, politics. He is completely confused. :confused:

A vegan, "humasexual" singer, who respects life ?
=> But, "I can smell burning flesh ... and I hope to God it's human."

Hmmm...

A human rights champion (who once said that "world peace is none of your business")?
=> James Baldwin t-shirt scandal, "sub-species" people, Bengali song, etc.

Hmmm...

Arguably a left-wing singer ?
=> (allegedly) has sympathy to UKIP, statement about Mr.Khan, etc.

Hmmm...

There's too much destruction all over the world and all i can do is complain about you. That's right. Please sir. Better listen to Mr.Corbyn, Mr.Tutu, Mr.Waters and BDS activists.

https://artistsforpalestine.org.uk/2017/04/23/an-open-letter-to-radiohead/

https://artistsforpalestine.org.uk/2017/07/17/mike-leigh-slams-radiohead-for-ignoring-palestinians/

If those tracks are pre-state things, ignoring Palestinian human rights, goodbye Moz. I'll never ever listen your songs again.

I loved you from the very start. But I can't go on with this. Deep inside, a "right-wing" singer who denies it and constantly acts like he's a leftist. Enough is enough.

As once you said, "free yourself, be yourself" come to the 'Palestine' and see yourself.

Love. Peace.

What bothers me more is the appearing of that f***ing hyphen again. :(
Between You and Lonely in the song I Wish You-Lonely.
Not the one in Tel-Aviv. I couldn't care less about that one.

Can somebody tell me why it creeps up again?
So the question mark is not the question.
It IS the hyphen. :head-smack:
It is killing me.
Why oh why Moz? :tears:
Yet the mammary-like 'O' of 'Low' still gets ignored. ;)
FWD.

Uh, politics. He is completely confused. :confused:

A vegan, "humasexual" singer, who respects life ?
=> But, "I can smell burning flesh ... and I hope to God it's human."

Hmmm...

A human rights champion (who once said that "world peace is none of your business")?
=> James Baldwin t-shirt scandal, "sub-species" people, Bengali song, etc.

Hmmm...

Arguably a left-wing singer ?
=> (allegedly) has sympathy to UKIP, statement about Mr.Khan, etc.

Hmmm...

There's too much destruction all over the world and all i can do is complain about you. That's right. Please sir. Better listen to Mr.Corbyn, Mr.Tutu, Mr.Waters and BDS activists.

https://artistsforpalestine.org.uk/2017/04/23/an-open-letter-to-radiohead/

https://artistsforpalestine.org.uk/2017/07/17/mike-leigh-slams-radiohead-for-ignoring-palestinians/

If those tracks are pre-state things, ignoring Palestinian human rights, goodbye Moz. I'll never ever listen your songs again.

I loved you from the very start. But I can't go on with this. Deep inside, a "right-wing" singer who denies it and constantly acts like he's a leftist. Enough is enough.

As once you said, "free yourself, be yourself" come to the 'Palestine' and see yourself.

Love. Peace.

I've always thought of Mr. M as an Independent. Must be how we all look at something differently.

I suppose the answer is "no one".

But Pokey, I hope you're not saying that the question becomes obsolete cause no one can answer it.

I understand you don't like the title as such and wanted a better one for the subject. More like earlier witty Moz titles.
I think he left the idea all his song titles have to be.

Some still are but surely from YOR til now there is a change.
Emphasis more on singing, tone, voice and direct expression?
Some like it, some don't but to hope the man stays the same from Smith's days on til now is a bit unrealistic, don't you agree?
Regards! :thumb:

But Pokey, I hope you're not saying that the question becomes obsolete cause no one can answer it.

I understand you don't like the title as such and wanted a better one for the subject. More like earlier witty Moz titles.
I think he left the idea all his song titles have to be.

Some still are but surely from YOR til now there is a change.
Emphasis more on singing, tone, voice and direct expression?
Some like it, some don't but to hope the man stays the same from Smith's days on til now is a bit unrealistic, don't you agree?
Regards! :thumb:

No no, definitely not saying the question is obsolete. I just don't trust Morrissey to deliver a discussion surrounding it that isn't somehow cringe worthy. To be fair, I wouldn't care about the title if my confidence in his lyrics these days were higher, I just have a feeling that the title will foreshadow the lyrical content. I'm happy to be wrong.
Personally I think WPINOYB is my favourite album since Quarry or possibly Vauxhaul because while it still lacked in its lyrics, the music and vocal melody and production value were all gorgeous to me. But the songs that tried to "say something" were dire to me, and I just kind of hope this isn't doubling down on the worst aspects of that.

Maybe send a tweet to the Twitter account asking about the 7" single?

Just got this from 'official' moz g-mail ~

"There is also the opportunity for fans to purchase a limited edition transparent green vinyl LP from independent record stores and HMV.
All vinyls come in gatefold packaging.
A limited edition clear 7” vinyl of Spent The Day In Bed will also be available from 27th October and can be pre-ordered now."

í am going green.

cannot find any pre-order link for 7" vinyl single...

Last edited:
Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom