man cuts own head off with chainsaw

It must have been absolute agony.It sounds like his head was left hanging.If i was going to top myself I'd think up a painless clean way of doing it.What the hell must his family think?

I feel sick.:sick:

Its nearly as bad as the brain cooking scene in Hannibal which still upsets me.

of hearing that story, this story reminds me a bit of a legend on german pirate klaus stoertebecker(14th century)

"The most famous legend of Störtebeker relates to the execution itself. It is said that Störtebeker asked the mayor of Hamburg to release as many of his companions as he could walk past after being beheaded. Allegedly following the granting of this request and the subsequent beheading, Störtebeker's body got up and walked past twelve of his men before the executioner tripped the body with an out-stretched foot. The twelve men, however, were executed along with all of the others."

have seen a drawing of this particular scene..but cant find it online

Störtebeker was known for prodigious drinking - his name means roughly "downing the mug"

Last edited:
this storyreminds me a bit of a legend on german pirate klaus stoertebecker(14th century)

"The most famous legend of Störtebeker relates to the execution itself. It is said that Störtebeker asked the mayor of Hamburg to release as many of his companions as he could walk past after being beheaded. Allegedly following the granting of this request and the subsequent beheading, Störtebeker's body got up and walked past twelve of his men before the executioner tripped the body with an out-stretched foot. The twelve men, however, were executed along with all of the others."

Awesome story!

Awesome story!
it is indeed:eek:

isnt it a well known story?I thought so..

there is a feature film on him
a particualr line in an article about it make me chuckle
t is in large part thanks to these fair-deal impulses that Klaus Störtebeker is enjoying a revival in Germany's socially conscious culture, especially here in northern coastal towns where he is believed to have dropped anchor. Ronald Zehrfeld, the actor playing Störtebeker in the film, called the role "a childhood dream." His character, he said, "butchers people" but has a "very big heart."
so he never wanted to kill..he is not naturally evil.-or what?.LOL

Last edited:
and i also got reminded of a song called "headless body in topless bar" by a band called die haut..by reading the story...hmm being quite morbid today...
http://www.lastfm.de/music/Die+Haut
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Haut

Essentially an instrumental act, Die Haut gained attention by having a revolving series of guest vocalists, including one Nick Cave on four tracks on their debut full-length, the 1983 release Burnin' the Ice. Other guest vocalists on future releases included Kid Congo Powers, Anita Lane, Debbie Harry, Mick Harvey, Jeffrey Lee Pierce, Blixa Bargeld(neubauten), Lydia Lunch, Alan Vega,kim gordon(sonic youth), christina martinez(boss hog)
Formed in 1982 and based in Berlin, Germany,parts of th band is playing with neubauten now

in attachment : die haut with nick cave in new york, 83

Last edited:
Natural Selection....:p

Points for originality. f***ing hardcore. Thich Qang Duc takes the cake, though.

Where is this world coming to? That was deeply disturbing.

It must have been absolute agony.It sounds like his head was left hanging.If i was going to top myself I'd think up a painless clean way of doing it.What the hell must his family think?

I feel sick.:sick:

Its nearly as bad as the brain cooking scene in Hannibal which still upsets me.

Why is it that most men committ suicide by painful, agonizing ways, always brutal and violent, but we women want to drift into death by alcohol and pills or falling asleep in the snow, or like Sylvia Plath, by the oven. Weird. The guys always go out with a bang.:sick:

Gnarly :sick:

Good story, sista...but a headless man walking past 12 people?! hmmm

I remember an urban legend where I grew up... involving a man, a snowmobiling accident, barbed wire, and the nighttime... supposedly after the decapitation, they found the head 20 feet away and it was saying 'abba abba abba' (and I do not mean the Swedish pop group :D) just like the tail (or heads :p) end of the brain/nervous system dying. Makes sense actually. I still think about it to this day whenever I hear about a decapitation. :eek::(

Tags
doll revolution elvis costello fan?
Back
Top Bottom