man pregnant for the 2nd time

vicarinatutugal

can't reMember
abc_pregnant_man2_081110_mn.jpg

Barbara Walters -- who's profiling Beatie and his wife in a one-hour special tomorrow night on ABC called "Journey of a Pregnant Man" -- revealed today on The View that during their interview, the couple said they'll give birth again in June.

Beatie who was born a woman, is now legally a man caused a bit of a stir when it was announced he was expecting a baby last year.

abc_pregnant_man2_081110_mn.jpg

Barbara Walters -- who's profiling Beatie and his wife in a one-hour special tomorrow night on ABC called "Journey of a Pregnant Man" -- revealed today on The View that during their interview, the couple said they'll give birth again in June.

Beatie who was born a woman, is now legally a man caused a bit of a stir when it was announced he was expecting a baby last year.

Awwww... a very cute baby. :)

i love ftms with all of my f***ing heart but something puzzles me about this guy. from the ftms i know and from my own gender issues, i have no idea why this guy has chosen to do something so female. the guys i know can't even begin to think about being pregnant and giving birth because it doesn't feel at all natural to them and this is why they have decided to have a sex change. but hey i guess that's the beauty of individual thought. or something. whatever. :rolleyes:

"He" is not a man if he has a Vagina. He's a f***ing Hermaphrodite. What a bunch of stupid Journalists.

He's up the spout AGAIN? I hope he's taking his vitamins.

It's all making my next chapter of the mpreg look rather mundane and believable. I'd better throw in some extra drama.

Sitting the kids down and telling them all about the birds and bees will take on new meaning for them one day.:eek:

Did anyone watch this story on ABC tonight? I guess I didn't realize what s/he was or how s/he came to be... S/he was born female but had surgery (breasts removed) and was given testosterone so her clitoris has become a functional penis. He says, the birth of their daughter was unusually painful because of that. I guess. He's not a hermaphrodite (born with both sexual organs) Also, what was really fascinating is, the wife's breasts began to lactate while he was pregnant and she has been nursing their baby for over 3 mos. Yes, they are pregnant again (Babs was speechless) as he never went back on the testosterone after the first baby.

They had experts in LGBT field, all who said s/he isn't the first person to do this, only the first to go public with it. In fact, many such groups advised against them doing so (going public). I felt kind of bad for them hearing all the hate (phone) messages and death threats, etc. tho I'm not sure what they expected taking their story to the press. In the end, they seem to be a happy, committed, well-adjusted couple with a beautiful baby. While s/he is doing it his way (having his cake & eating it too) it goes to show how family dynamics have changed over time -families are created in many different ways now (I, for one, can speak for that --used a surrogate for my 2nd baby). Who's to say what's right and wrong. It's two PARENTS raising a child. End of. I really didn't pay much attention to him/the story before this special and I found it really interesting.

There's going to be special on him on Discovery in the UK soon.

or maybe some journalists have actually looked into the ftm / trans lifestyle and community. god forbid.

If you have a sex change, you have a sex change. You don't decide you want to be a freak of nature and keep some of your original parts.

If you have a sex change, you have a sex change. You don't decide you want to be a freak of nature and keep some of your original parts.

Because you say so?!

Gender is more than just sex. Changing your sex surgically is just one way of being transgender. In fact, most transgendered people don't go through this, for many different reasons.

Tags
5am is cool havin my baby-paul anka it's a lovely way of sayin wut ur thinkn of me sns-express
Back
Top Bottom