Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena (Aug. 20, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / All You Need Is Me / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small / Jack The Ripper / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos, corrections by BennyandBrummiearec*nts.

Last edited:
Did you have your picture taken by the post box your coward mates failed to blow up :cool:
At least they didn't kill any innocent little boys buying Mother's Day cards that day eh !
R I P Matthew Parry and Johnathan Ball.
Don't forget to kiss that Daughter goodnight and tell her you love her now will you ?
Forget not !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
You still have no shame, using the deaths of innocent children to try and score points on a Internet forum, you're life must be so empty and unhappy

You still have no shame, using the deaths of innocent children to try and score points on a Internet forum, you're life must be so empty and unhappy

Yet you're quite seriously happy scoring points on spelling tests ! Fek off back home and don't come back you eejit.

'Internet' no need for the capital 'I' Angus it should have been 'internet' and if we're being pedantic, a full stop after 'unhappy'.

Now then did you see #usedsanitarytowel-gate from up in the Gods ? Give us your views on that stunt why don't you !

Yet you're quite seriously happy scoring points on spelling tests ! Fek off back home and don't come back you eejit.

You're just upset because the Manchester gig was such a success and you've been made to look like a idiot again, don't worry about it, we are all used to you making a fool of yourself by now

the entire upper bowl was empty, reason they likely left the light off, so it wouldnt be noticed. but on twitter you can clearly see the vast empty spaces of empty, entire swaths with nobody.
also comments made that at some point they were not checking tix, just every walkabout was allowed in.
dont know if its true but would not be surprised, im sure an effort to fill the empty bowl.

Nope. I was sat in the gods, the whole thing was full. Sorry!

You're just upset because the Manchester gig was such a success and you've been made to look like a idiot again, don't worry about it, we are all used to you making a fool of yourself by now

You're sounding like Alan Partridge now. Look, he performed one date here on this tiny little island and the top tier wasn't used full stop. He gave away mass tickets to the munchkins and bots at the front. He didn't even have the balls to mention meat free and failed to close down McDonalds.
Come on Alan ! Is that really a successful sold out homecoming ? NO !
It must be hard to take but the people have voted for mozzxit and we must respect their wishes now and throw Silly Steven in the sea with Osama.

Knowing me knowing you Angus McCoat Up ! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh ha !

The Stone Roses gig in Manchester was a success, an achievement.
This is just a good gig

Rave reviews and a packed out crowd. This must be annoying for some people here.

The dirty git had a used jam rag on his chest ! Pretending he's got some sort of cancer. Kinda backfired when it fell off ! No wound.
Either that or he's had a minge transplanted on to his chest ! Ha ha !

many bots have described the vibe at the show as moribund, and that it ended abruptly half an hour before curfew.
add to that the problem at the upper tier, and we can hardly call the evening a success.

The dirty git had a used jam rag on his chest ! Pretending he's got some sort of cancer. Kinda backfired when it fell off ! No wound.
Either that or he's had a minge transplanted on to his chest ! Ha ha !

Hey Benny:

Knowing me knowing you

Now an Abba reunion is something I could get behind. Not sure if they are all walking the earth today, but a deep catalog of wonderful songs would be a joy to revisit.

Nice to see IBIH back again in the mix. An Abbott to your Costello. A Norton to your Gleason. Entertainment to be enjoyed and appreciated. Keep up the good work lads.

I'm not a 'kid' bitch, I'm a 55 year old man. Did the bit of shirt have blood on it? Did you suck the blood off? did you masturbate and use it as a spunk rag when you got home to your box room in Mom's council semi at 384 King's Road? But wanked quietly in case Mom realised what you were up to?

Thank f*** your days are imminently numbered.

"Lumps hit throats when Mozzer lists 2016’s celebrity deaths (notably omitting David Bowie)"

Lumps of vomit at his disgusting opportunistic attempts to troll Bowie's death. This is just another one. He tried to get a reaction by not making any comment at the time of David's passing, now he tries to get a reaction by leaving him out of this List Of The Lost. Morrissey lost the plot a long time ago, now he is just a little c*** who tries to flog tickets by claiming he has cancer, when he's called out on that an it's revealed he's actually only on a pre-cancerous screening alert, he doubles down like the clown he is. Even if he's terminal this is all in the worst possible taste to try and troll Bowie affiliated members of his Audience. We are dealing with a troll but nobody is prepared to feed that troll anymore, hence his increasingly ridiculous and desperate attempts to provoke a reaction, any reaction beyond curiosity at his bizarre behaviour.

If Morrissey dies of cancer he can console himself as he slides into the abyss that his fate is of no more moral relevance than that of chickens slaughtered for fast food and doubly console himself at his ability to fund the best possible palliative care. A monster who has called for the death of people, celebrated the death of others through acts of political psychosis yet continues to support violence can hardly expect anyone to mourn his passing:

"Whatever happens, I love you!" trills the "poor little f*****" in his humasexualised onstage hysteria.

To which the only appropriate response is "Whatever happens, f*** you Morrissey!"

Enigmatic farewell? Here's one for you, Morrissey: "f*** off and die. Your brazen mockery of cancer patients using their suffering as a stage-prop is grotesque. As someone in remission I find you to be a shamelessly emotionally manipulative exploiter of everybody's visceral fear of this disease and sympathy for those afflicted by it. A simple statement "I have cancer" would have been ethical if true, but this is just another dance of the 7 veils like that over his sexuality. Someone needs to just ask him some simple questions such as:

"Have you or have you not been diagnosed with Cancer? If so, what stage?"

"Do you suck cocks or take it up the arse?"

Sporting a blood-soaked bandage and mourning recent celebrity deaths, the singer delivers an emotional set – then issues an enigmatic farewell

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/aug/21/morrissey-review-manchester-arena-throat-bandage-blood

If you would dare to spend the same amount of time you use critizicing an artist -who has not other weapon than his voice and his songs to spread his ideas-, destroying the arguments and spotting the deeds of actual war criminals, exploiters, bloodsuckers, etc., you might even make something good with your life.

Last edited:
oh my sweetums is looking so good (and what a fine blazer that is, baby bear!). i would like to say how pleased i am with his hair situation. has it already been mentioned yet, how great his hair has been looking lately? it should've been. now, i would just like to know what dastardly thing caused him to have to sport that bandage.

If it was not health related, maybe it was a symbol or a message. Who knows?
Nice blazer ;)

This Guardian review...

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/aug/21/morrissey-review-manchester-arena-throat-bandage-blood

...contains a description of a very puzzling episode:

"...So eyebrows are raised when he strides on wearing a medical dressing just beneath his throat. The singer has used such items as stage props before – he wore a hearing aid on Top of the Pops in 1984 – but intrigue becomes alarm as blood seeps through the dressing.

At first, Morrissey seems unaware of this development, which unfortunately occurs during Speedway’s lyrics about being greeted by a hearse. Nor is this the best moment for some plucky stage invader to grab him by the neck, after which the singer pulls his lapels together to hide the now blood-soaked bandage. However, when it suddenly falls off, there isn’t a visible mark on him. It’s hard to know whether this is this the latest in a career of memorable theatrical gestures or whether the man is truly suffering for his art."

Cue John Wayne: 'Truly this man is the Son of God.'

My crystal balls predict:

Tel Aviv: Levitation and snake charming man
Wollongong: Feeding of the 2000 with loaves and yam burritos
El Paso: Hi-Res Erection in an alley by the railway station

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom