Mark Nevin (and family): "King Leer" cover (June 27, 2020)

I've often thought that Johnny could really have a good time of it if he reunited The Smiths without Morrissey and did a tour called "Johnny & The Marrs" featuring special famous guest vocalists sourced from his many friends in the industry. I'd see that in a hot minute.

View attachment 57336
Johnny himself does justice to smiths songs when sung live by himself.... a rather silly idea really wasn’t it, you should stall a moment before sending such monstrous, idiotic thoughts really......

Johnny himself does justice to smiths songs when sung live by himself.... a rather silly idea really wasn’t it, you should stall a moment before sending such monstrous, idiotic thoughts really......
You should stall a moment and educate yourself on the proper use of ellipses.

Prior to eating shit.

Points taken.... I shall bare this in mind in future.... once again I’m corrected for my grammar by another smarty pants.... back to your original post with Johnny having guest vocals for various smiths songs.... Jarvis cocker singing panic.... Adele, some girls are bigger than others...

How about Jennet Krankie... that’s how people grow up, or girl afraid sung by George Michael....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom