MEN: "The Smiths-inspired face cover to help plug Salford Lads Club's £60,000 shortfall" (November 28, 2020)

0_261120MasksJPG.jpg

"For the last 15 years it has made 30 percent of its income from the sale of T-shirts to visitors to the building in Ordsall and online.

Many are inspired by The Smiths who posed for an iconic photograph outside the 1904 red-brick club for the inner-sleeve of their The Queen Is Dead album.

Now it has come up with a novel auction in a bid to raise funds.
Sample T-shirts in different colourings or trial prints have been made into 30 masks - modelled on a bust of Morrissey."

From their site itself:

slc-masks-30-numbered-low-res.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

looks like M is trying to get a signal on his phone.how much was it.
... he's holding a bunch of flowers in the original picture. It's cute.
£12.

MozSLCColinHowe.jpg

The anti-mask, COVID-denier Moz will surely file a lawsuit against the SLC for this.

That tacit agreement to re-form came after that statement I think?

The enmity between them seems no stronger than the ill feeling that divided Brown & Squire, Lennon & McCartney (who’d agreed to reform The Beatles c.1980), Waters & Gilmore, Lydon & Matlock.

The anticipated Thatcher-style level of unemployment about to hit the UK would provide the ideal context. And, just as it was with The Pink Floyd pair before their reunion, both are only currently viable as live acts.

I say it’s on the cards.
I think Johnny Marr would be the one eating testicles flambé nowadays.

That HORRIBLE Moz looks leprous ,the skin must be soft ,there in that kind of sculpture it looks like injured skin

I want that vase
It's sold out again at the moment.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom