Merry Xmas Solo

There's Panic on the Streets and Streets and Streets of Butcher Boy

Wake me up before you go-go
'Cause I'm not plannin' on going Morrissey Solo

It's really laughable...
...pathetic attempt to sound cool.

Spencer had already exited the band - that's Spike Smith, who was the drummer during the 'wilderness years'.

Oi Ketchup Bum ! Why have you withdrawn your post "Butchy boy could care less" ? :laughing::clap:

:angry: off and get back in the mushroom cupboard at once I don't want to hear another peep from you.
We only play football on Christmas Day and that's it ! Do you understand ? ( don't answer that )

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife: ( no Crimbo tree for you )

Redundant my arse ketchup bum. You pulled down your post having misjudged the feelings/sympathy shown for George Michael here on solo.
Hang your head in shame, I wish the absolute worst for you, I really do !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::handpointup:

Ps there'll be no more correspondence, you've done well to get this response, once again :handpointup:

Surprised the whole documentary hasn't been leaked yet. I presume if Morrissey's lawyers have successfully blocked any official release for over a decade, then there can't be any commercial value in hanging on to it?

I've never heard of this documentary. Do you know why it was not officially released?

I've never heard of this documentary. Do you know why it was not officially released?

Because Barry Derbyshire, the film-maker, was told by Morrissey that he couldn't release it as all filmed material was Morrissey's property. Not many people have seen it. David T has. If you search the site archives you'll find more info.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom