Michael Stipe Mentions Morrissey in acast.com interview

I don't like when people flirt with me. It makes me feel uneasy. Like last night. I went out with my friends to have some pre-christmas cheer at the pub, only to be all night pursued by what appeared to be a transsexual. I left home early in complete embarrassment.
It's only flirting! Be bold, be brash. Rebuff or accept!
"Shyness is nice, but shyness is dreadfully boring!"

It's only flirting! Be bold, be brash. Rebuff or accept!
"Shyness is nice, but shyness is dreadfully boring!"
There were all kinds of people hitting on me over the years, but this was a first time for a transsexual. I just didn't know how to handle it. I still don't know if I should feel flattered or insulted. Nevertheless, I felt completely uncomfortable. It was so weird and awkward. Nightmare!

There were all kinds of people hitting on me over the years, but this was a first time for a transsexual. I just didn't know how to handle it. I still don't know if I should feel flattered or insulted. Nevertheless, I felt completely uncomfortable. It was so weird and awkward. Nightmare!
Everyone needs love. Or a good rough tumble in the sack. Good for them for not being shy. And bad for you for getting the willies. Who cares what they were?

I don't like when people flirt with me. It makes me feel uneasy. Like last night. I went out with my friends to have some pre-christmas cheer at the pub, only to be all night pursued by what appeared to be a transsexual. I left home early in complete embarrassment.

Last edited:
Everyone needs love. Or a good rough tumble in the sack. Good for them for not being shy. And bad for you for getting the willies. Who cares what they were?
Yeah, whatever. I must be too old-fashioned or just plain old for that.

The thing is... they looked great together.

Indeed.
Not so much now though ;)

Silly stuff, i know, but just imagine how...things...might have altered forevermore had Moz acceded to Stipe's 'simple' request...?

:brows:

Not as high profile as Michael but there is a small reference to The Smiths from Mark Burgess, frontman from The Chameleons at 11.20 - .

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom