Mickey Rourke's Comeback Thread

miryam_moz85

MiryamLoopDeLi
Welcome back Mickey..
after all this time.., at least!!
unfortunately he didn't won the oscar..but nevermind..
he won the golden globe.. and is born again!!
that's more than enough!!

Nice to have him again..
back on screen and back on mind!!
i'm looking forward to the future..
to a few more years...
we need more guys like you!!
keep going on and never
let yourself down again!!!;)

maximcover.jpg

maxim3.jpg

rourke210.jpg

vfoscar1209.jpg

oscars509.jpg

mickey-rourke.jpg

Last edited:
manhattan.jpg

isaos6.jpg

isaos4.jpg

isaos3.jpg

Mickey+Rourke+Leaving+Four+Seasons+Hotel+BEy8sin0qLml.jpg

340x.jpg

1440175682_l.jpg

Last edited:
Now the Oscars are over, he should go back to WWE and finish his feud with Chris Jericho et al

The Mickster has long been one of my favourite actors - he's a Maverick, like me - and it's been great to see him back on form.

He did f*** over Hollywood though in the late 80's & early '90's, so i guess a nomination is their way of saying, "ok, you have another chance", but they ain't gonna give him the Oscar until he's proven he ain't gonna do the same again.

He needs another great performance & then he'll get one.

That SHOULDN'T be the way it works, but unfortunately, it is.

you are a maverick? i was not sure you considered yourself one, as you have stated it not only as your solo name but as your user title,so i was not sure.good for you.

i think mickey rourke is amazing.the name escapes me,but a few years ago he was in a movie playing this crazy meth lab dude.it was great.oh,it was called "spun" i think.

you are a maverick? i was not sure you considered yourself one, as you have stated it not only as your solo name but as your user title,so i was not sure.good for you.

i think mickey rourke is amazing.the name escapes me,but a few years ago he was in a movie playing this crazy meth lab dude.it was great.oh,it was called "spun" i think.

yes spun it's a movie about drugs and so on..i will watch it now..so wish me fun..:p

Big Mickey R's best films are (apart from The Wrestler):-

Rumble Fish
Angel Heart
Diner

Mickey is a screen legend.

He should've left his face alone, he looks like a burn victim.

He was 'good in his time' and I'm happy he's on a 'comeback'. He made some career clunkers, but I think he'll get more quality parts, post-Wrestler. He's rumored to be in Iron Man 2 and Sin City 2.

He's a great actor.

R.I.P. Loki. :(

Mick at jonathan ross 20th february;)

[youtube]IvBdPTrTJtY&feature=related[/youtube]
[youtube]Az3N8WVGyd8&feature=related[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
This man is aweosome but his face looks like my grandma's butt. Sorry to be this blunt, but ageing gracefully is not a myth, couldn't someone have told him that? God bless surgery, I guess... :straightface:

He should've left his face alone, he looks like a burn victim.

OMG Yes!! glad you said it cause I couldn't figure out how to describe the way his face looks.... it's totally that!!!! :lbf: :thumb:

I think he was very good in the Wrestler, I would've given it to him over Sean Penn because I hate Pennshit... but in my opinion Frank Langela should've won <333 He was great in Frost/Nixon.

This was an all-together weak year for acting ... nothing was really great like Marion's performance last year :love:

Back
Top Bottom