mideweek ALBUM chart

What is Tracey Chapman doing in the charts? At 39 with a 30 year old album :confused:

Dave

As opposed to that brand new Morrissey album chockablock with fresh new material ;)

I'm genuinely interested - I've had that album for 30 years or so, how has it managed to be in the charts for the last 462 weeks? Who is buying it week after week?

Then I google it... some chimp on Britain's Got Talent... So the charts is filled by kids who download ringtones... there is no hope in modern life

Dave

If you check the single chart you'll cry over it. Only terrible ones.... None rock single on it....

Adele looks set to enjoy a mightily impressive 11th consecutive week atop the UK albums chart after midweek data revealed she is successfully fending off new entry Katy B.

Didn't Adele get knocked off the top last week?

It's no wonder the Very Best Of Morrissey won't make the Top 40. If Manchester is anything to go by, HMV aren't stocking it.

Didn't Adele get knocked off the top last week?

It's no wonder the Very Best Of Morrissey won't make the Top 40. If Manchester is anything to go by, HMV aren't stocking it.

To clarify - hmv ordered it but it hasn't arrived - EMI's mess it seems going by the statement as its not the only EMI release not to arrive in store in the last fortnight.

Y'know I'm almost certain EMI & HMV had some kind of a dispute a few years ago. Maybe this is a continuation of that.

Nope. hmv used to be owned by EMI and relations have always been decent. There is a lot of problems in both companies though so it could be distribution problems from either - Moz seems to think its EMI's issue.

Nope. hmv used to be owned by EMI and relations have always been decent. There is a lot of problems in both companies though so it could be distribution problems from either - Moz seems to think its EMI's issue.

recordstore.co.uk also sent us an email that the delay of dispatching Glamorous Glue bundles order.
Clearly EMI's blander to me.

Back
Top Bottom