Morrissey Central "MIKNNA" - Bobby remix released June 5 (May 19, 2020)

full

Miknna (above) have re-mixed BOBBY, DON'T YOU THINK THEY KNOW? which is released by BMG on June 5th.

Morrissey commented: "I could dance on a tightrope. It's a magnificent re-mix. I express galley slave thanks to Miknna."

Miknna are a Hip-Hop/R&B production/songwriting duo from Los Angeles.

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can’t wait! Bobby is a great song and one of his finest singles ever!

Great news!
I agree wholeheartedly, but how exactly was it a single? A song released before the album minus B sides, music video and a physical release is now the low bar a Single has to effortlessly step over? Then once the full album comes out, that pre-released song just goes back to being a song on the album with nothing more to differentiate itself from it's newfound friends.

I agree wholeheartedly, but how exactly was it a single? A song released before the album minus B sides, music video and a physical release is now the low bar a Single has to effortlessly step over? Then once the full album comes out, that pre-released song just goes back to being a song on the album with nothing more to differentiate itself from it's newfound friends.

You raise a good point! Aah, I miss the good old days of physical releases and multiple b-sides. I remember when “Everyday Is Like Sunday” was released and I heard “Sister, I’m A Poet” for the first time. I think I came in my pants!

OHHHH MY GOD!!! Miknna is darmn yuck!!! Those are going to do Bobby? Mmmmm and I imagine it would be very ugly!
Miknna Puajjj HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

The singer is chinese,jaaaa

Not. Only caugth my attention and i wondered if there was a chinese ,but did not insult anyone ,listen to miknna's music and it's horrible!!!!!.

On May 20? I enjoy the idea that Morrissey can't even tell a joke properly anymore if that's the case...
Sorry it was the first thing that came into my head when I seen your post but yeah it'd be great if Moz was springing April Fool's out there throughout the year!

Has it been confirmed that the MIKNNA remix is the same dross as has been posted earlier? Shame if so.

Slave? rACIsT!

Blicky blood hell. Now I reckon I know why these weird dudes were hangin' around Sunset Sound during the California Son's guitar lessons with John Frusciante. Reckon me thought they were the caterers from the Sunset Marquis fark arse twat tit c*** inn nn nnnn nnn n nnnnn n nnnn n n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom