Morrissey Central "Minneapolis" (May 29, 2020)

"SAY DADDY,
THERE ARE FLAMES HIGH IN THE SKY TONIGHT
TANKS ON THE STREET
ATTACKING FREE SPEECH
WE MUST PAY FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE … "

unnamed-6_c6wwkg.jpg

Minneapolis Police Station/Precinct : May 29 2020

unnamed-7_uymz6v.jpg
unnamed-8_p5mvji.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Black people aren't more violent than white people. Debunk that for me. Give me the proof they aren't....and don't mention poverty or wayism.
It's not my responsibility to debunk your fantasy. Why should I waste my time applying logic and reason to your erotic delusion of wild Black savagery? What would that accomplish?

Another intellectual powerhouse roaming the halls of Morrissey-Solo. How blessed we are!
Been into the Smiths since 88, was at all the Morrissey shows in the early 90s including the famous Forum show. Don’t like Muslims, hate liberal hypocrites and love Morrissey, and have several friends just like me. Does this make your little twat quiver?

He struggled violently like black people always do. They never go quietly. They put up crazy struggles. I've seen it many times in London. It often takes almost a dozen police to restrain them. Even Tasering doesn't always work on them. They don't give in.

This is why they are held in dangerous positioned once floored.

To be unaware of this you are obviously not an urban person.

Keep reading what the mass media are feeding you. They play on most people's ignorance of this subject (ie most whites don't live in the ghetto inner cities).
When we see all the body cam footage we will be able to say if he was resisting arrest. It's a high probability that he was. There's a clip of him resisting getting out of his car to start with but it cuts out after that. Either way it doesn't in any way justify the cops' tactics here, which I'm sure you agree with.

Cops need more classes in how to efficiently deal with perps who resist arrest and perps need classes in how to comply with the Police. Until then we will see more of this. For some reason young black males see complying with a Police officer's demands as some sort of emasculation where going down in a blaze of glory is preferable.

At this point the media are basically filmmakers, not objective reporters. We see what they want us to see and feel what they want us to feel. Anyone who takes the time to see the real picture is proclaimed as a racist which is the new buzz word for anyone who does not fall in line with the popular narrative. There are a lot of black people in their communities who want the woke liberals to shut the f*** up and stop pedalling this narrative. They're sick of seeing their young men die in the streets at each others' hands. Do you think the Police want to deal with this civil war that's been going on since the 80s?

But the woke left will stay in their little bubbles of white guilt where blacks are the oppressed and whites are the oppressors. Look up the stats on how many whites are killed by police annually compared to blacks, how many white women are raped by young black men. The list goes on and on. This 6% of America's population are massively punching above their weight. And your carefully cherry picked videos supporting your false narrative are getting us deeper and deeper into a hole.

None of this excuses George Floyd's treatment and his treatment does not excuse the riots. Those cops have punishment coming for them but they still deserve due process. The minute we choose to sentence them in the court of public opinion we become a bad movie.

When we see all the body cam footage we will be able to say if he was resisting arrest. It's a high probability that he was. There's a clip of him resisting getting out of his car to start with but it cuts out after that. Either way it doesn't in any way justify the cops' tactics here, which I'm sure you agree with.
My opinion is that if you violently resist arrest then you should expect to be robustly restrained. If not then the police would not be protecting themselves or us from violent people.

The inner cities of America are explosively violent and need to be policed differently to middle class suburbia.

Predictably George F was a vicious criminal with a history of armed violence, drugs and theft. What he and his drugged-up gangbangers did to a lone woman in her house is unforgivable. It shows such a lack of empathy for fellow human beings that it and makes me incapable of any sympathy for the man. One can only wonder what other violent armed crimes he partook in.

My opinion is that if you violently resist arrest then you should expect to be robustly restrained. If not then the police would not be protecting themselves or us from violent people.

The inner cities of America are explosively violent and need to be policed differently to middle class suburbia.
Have you ever been to America? Have you ever left England? Or just talking out of your ass as usual?

Have you ever been to America? Have you ever left England? Or just talking out of your ass as usual?
As a country America is paying a big price for its past blunders. Its biggest mistake was not compensating its slaves then returning them to their homeland. Generally speaking they are not happy in America, never have been and never will be. Even if all power was handed over to them, they'd simply burn the place down, rampage and kill. Why? Intrinsic anger at 'white authority'.

You simply cannot free a captured enslaved group into the country where they were enslaved and expect them to blend seamlessly into society.

You can make excuses for this and continue your childish ad hominen attacks on me, but you know what I'm saying is logical.

As a country America is paying a big price for its past blunders. Its biggest mistake was not compensating its slaves then returning them to their homeland. Generally speaking they are not happy in America, never have been and never will be. Even if all power was handed over to them, they'd simply burn the place down, rampage and kill. Why? Intrinsic anger at 'white authority'.

You simply cannot free a captured enslaved group into the country where they were enslaved and expect them to blend seamlessly into society.

You can make excuses for this and continue your childish ad hominen attacks on me, but you know what I'm saying is logical.
Whining about "childish ad hominem attacks" as you monolithically paint 40 million people as having one unified pathology. As usual, you can't even answer a straightforward question.

Whining about "childish ad hominem attacks" as you monolithically paint 40 million people as having one unified pathology. As usual, you can't even answer a straightforward question.
You are being purposely obtuse. It's a childish way of dealing with an opinion that so infuriates you it has rendered you incapable of debating in an intelligent manner.

I offer too much truth! So grin and bear it.

You are being purposely obtuse. It's a childish way of dealing with an opinion that so infuriates you it has rendered you incapable of debating in an intelligent manner.

I offer too much truth! So grin and bear it.
As I've stated many times, there's nothing to debate. You speak no truth and offer no insight. You chalk up insecure conjecture as gospel and expect people to engage with your delusion as if it has any substance whatsoever. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but hating those who are different than you is not an intellectual position.

As I've stated many times, there's nothing to debate. You speak no truth and offer no insight. You chalk up insecure conjecture as gospel and expect people to engage with your delusion as if it has any substance whatsoever. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but hating those who are different than you is not an intellectual position.
I can assure you I hate nobody. Hatred is a powerful emotion that vampirically drains you of all energy and common sense. I am simply intelligent enough to admit that certain groups (because of various reasons) cannot, and never will be able to, co-exist in the same societies - without murderous violence.

Releasing slaves into the foreign society that they were forcibly shipped to was a terrible blunder.

Jews have extorted approximately $100 billion for Holocaust compensation from European countries and Swiss banks etc whereas the current compensation figure for black slavery stands at the grand total of:

$0.00.

Last edited:
Petty and personal when you lack a valid response? Is this coming from the person who repeatedly slings homophobic insults at people when she has no coherent response to give?

You offer nothing to debate and you know it. You trot out tired, easily-debunked racist talking points that you copy and paste from some other online cesspool and then immediately attempt to evade the matter at hand when you find yourself rhetorically pinned-down. Your tongue-in-cheek self-praise is just another pathetic little attempt at granting levity to a situation where you're blatantly exposed as an intellectual fraud.
I copy and paste nothing and never have. I think and type for myself as unlike you I am a freethinker.

Homosexual.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom