Morrissey Central "Minneapolis" (May 29, 2020)

"SAY DADDY,
THERE ARE FLAMES HIGH IN THE SKY TONIGHT
TANKS ON THE STREET
ATTACKING FREE SPEECH
WE MUST PAY FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE … "

unnamed-6_c6wwkg.jpg

Minneapolis Police Station/Precinct : May 29 2020

unnamed-7_uymz6v.jpg
unnamed-8_p5mvji.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

The only straight thing about you is your complete lack of human passion. A fellow human being can quite clearly be seen being murdered, and your response is to line people up and for you to shoot.... I honestly and whole heartedly detest you, and with each and every post you make yourself even more despicable..... where is a white yankie cop who would take a substantial bribe when you need one!!!!

Stephen Hoffman's heart starts racing the second he sees a black face. Classic internet tough guy racist, he'd shit his pants if he ever had to back his rhetoric up in real life.
This joker does not own a heart, and yes it would shit it’s self if ever confronted by a real person... he’s got one of them faces that most would continually slap and never get bored of doing so....

I’m glad the rioters are at least wearing masks and doing their part in not spreading the virus.

No, If i was in charge, the army would be be out with orders to shoot all scum looting and burning. They'd be hundreds of corpses in the morning and America would be a much better place as a result.

Morrissey doesn't like the police or the army.

And it doesn't look like the Central post does either.

Nothing to see here but a swarm of morons destroying property, looting and causing more unnecessary violence. They should be rounded up and thrown in jail but the police are apparently terrified of going in there and doing their job. Can't say I blame them.

I also noticed they were flagrantly ignoring social distancing rules.

Last edited:
Nothing to see here but a swarm of morons destroying property, looting and causing more unnecessary violence. They should be rounded up and thrown in jail but the police are apparently terrified of going in there and doing their job. Can't say I blame them.

I also noticed they were flagrantly ignoring social distancing rules.
The police weren’t terrified to go in and kneel on a persons neck and murder him, were they!!!!! The really sad thing here is , all this protest doesn’t mean a thing as the victim was black. This has been going on for a few hundred years now, so there won’t be no change.....I thank the lord that I’ll never visit this living hell , what a place to live....the land of the free , if your making money and white....

Thought you might be talking about the police.

That’s a lot of people you'd need to kill. Do you seriously think that’s the best way to deal with such situations?

Anyway, reiterating what another poster said: you’d do no such thing...you’d be cowering in a corner or running away.

In fact, the only thing you’re doing is displaying what an unpleasant person you are.

Sure, but you have to admit there’s a bit of irony in black people responding to the murder of one of their own -- an activity that they indulge in on each other like it’s a national sport in Democrat cities across the United States everyday -- and think they’re sticking it to whitey by torching their own infrastructure.

Sure, but you have to admit there’s a bit of irony in black people responding to the murder of one of their own -- an activity that they indulge in on each other like it’s a national sport in Democrat cities across the United States everyday -- and think they’re sticking it to whitey by torching their own infrastructure.

The whole race issue in the states is very layered & complicated.

I don’t agree with rioting & looting, but I can understand why it’s happening.

But ultimately, I don’t think shooting somebody to death for stealing or destroying property is a just solution.

People need to learn the difference between legitimate protest and opportunistic looting (grab a free TV at Target!) and wanton destruction of property. The latter do not help the cause and only create more problems and ill-will, destroying any sympathy one might have had.

"In Democrat cities," lol.

The police weren’t terrified to go in and kneel on a persons neck and murder him, were they!!!!! The really sad thing here is , all this protest doesn’t mean a thing as the victim was black. This has been going on for a few hundred years now, so there won’t be no change.....I thank the lord that I’ll never visit this living hell , what a place to live....the land of the free , if your making money and white....
Meanwhile let's just ignore the fact that 6% of the population of the United States is committing 50% of the murders. This is not a protest. It's a riot and this swarm of people should be ashamed of themselves. George Floyd made a video years ago about how he thought the black community is lost and need to wake the f*** up. Now they're rioting and looting in his name. That's what should make you sad. I don't think the black community would be too proud of this moment.

Last edited:
No, If i was in charge, the army would be be out with orders to shoot all scum looting and burning. They'd be hundreds of corpses in the morning and America would be a much better place as a result.
Spoken like the biggest "cuck" of all. You think your country is being destroyed but you don't do anything. You see people who are actually violently protesting murder at the hands of the authorities and you think they should all be murdered.

People need to learn the difference between legitimate protest and opportunistic looting (grab a free TV at Target!) and wanton destruction of property. The latter do not help the cause and only create more problems and ill-will, destroying any sympathy one might have had.
Why not both?

Spoken like the biggest "cuck" of all. You think your country is being destroyed but you don't do anything. You see people who are actually violently protesting murder at the hands of the authorities and you think they should all be murdered.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Meanwhile let's just ignore the fact that 6% of the population of the United States is committing 50% of the murders. This is not a protest. It's a riot and this swarm of people should be ashamed of themselves. George Floyd made a video years ago about how he thought the black community is lost and need to wake the f*** up. Now they're rioting and looting in his name. That's what should make you sad. I don't think the black community would be too proud of this moment.
It’s about time black, and white People of America unite together to stop injustice like we are seeing now, nobody has ignored your 6 percent statement as that hasn’t been mentioned on here.... nobody can ignore the fact that the good old USA is the most racist country in the western world... The authorities are to blame as every time this happens, nothing is ever done, it carries on and on, this leads me to believe that this is government policy... PS Plenty of whites seem to make up the majority of serial killers in America ...

What a pathetic mess he's become.

"Hey Sammy, another opportunity to reverse-shorhorn my lyrics into current event. That means I'm still relevant"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom