Morrissey Central "Minneapolis" (May 29, 2020)

"SAY DADDY,
THERE ARE FLAMES HIGH IN THE SKY TONIGHT
TANKS ON THE STREET
ATTACKING FREE SPEECH
WE MUST PAY FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE … "

unnamed-6_c6wwkg.jpg

Minneapolis Police Station/Precinct : May 29 2020

unnamed-7_uymz6v.jpg
unnamed-8_p5mvji.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I copy and paste nothing and never have. I think and type for myself as unlike you I am a freethinker.

Homosexual.
Every single thing you've ever excreted onto this forum has been something that you picked up from another online racist. You don't have a single original thought in your head. It's just more narcissistic delusion that you use to prop up your meaningless life. Racism isn't radical, it's actually quite the opposite.

skinny how come you are not out there rioting FFS :rolleyes:
there is capitalistic merchandise to appropriated;)
Hi Schmoopy. I was out yesterday. Didn't see you, but then again if you were in my hometown I'd probably stay indoors because you suffer from such a bad case of weaponized poo-brained-f***wittery that I'm kind of worried it could be contagious.

I was. Explain yourself. Trying to be vaguely amusing is one thing, typing bollocks is another.
Explain myself? As a public figure, Morrissey's antics are well documented here and elsewhere. The guy wanted to re-release Paris in the wake of the La Bataclan shootings. Not for charity. Because- (I'm paraphrasing here) any record company would be insane not to realize it would go straight to #1.

Hi Schmoopy. I was out yesterday. Didn't see you, but then again if you were in my hometown I'd probably stay indoors because you suffer from such a bad case of weaponized poo-brained-f***wittery that I'm kind of worried it could be contagious.

we know you were out there FFS o_O
jumping on some adidas and flat screens:(

did you get one of those silk babooshkas from beverly hills??

Every single thing you've ever excreted onto this forum has been something that you picked up from another online racist. You don't have a single original thought in your head. It's just more narcissistic delusion that you use to prop up your meaningless life. Racism isn't radical, it's actually quite the opposite.
It's your prerogative to believe whatever you choose.

But in actuality all my thoughts and ideas are due to real lived experience and the world I see around me.

Nationalist websites etc do not interest me so I rarely venture to them. Throughout my life I have watched my city suffer the joint engineered effects of the Kalergi Plan/Great Replacement and it has been highly educational, if not soul-destroyingly depressing.

But unlike most working class white urbanites I have not run away or psychologically 'joined the enemy' (like the middle class do), I have stubbornly remained to watch the final downfall.

You're not worth it. Because you stand for nothing, and you are nothing. It can get better for you Schmoopy, but you're going to have to put some hard work into changing your behaviors.

o_O

'MY BEHAVIORS'!!!!!!!?? BEHAVIORS???:crazy:
WTF?? still woozy from festivities over
at the riot?:rolleyes:

Explain myself? As a public figure, Morrissey's antics are well documented here and elsewhere. The guy wanted to re-release Paris in the wake of the La Bataclan shootings. Not for charity. Because- (I'm paraphrasing here) any record company would be insane not to realize it would go straight to #1.

Fair point. I thought you meant his comments on the terrorism.

Nationalist websites etc do not interest me so I rarely venture to them. Throughout my life I have watched my city suffer the joint engineered effects of the Kalergi Plan/Great Replacement and it has been highly educational, if not soul-destroyingly depressing.
This is adorable, considering that the Kalergi Plan doesn't even exist, at least not in the way that you perceive it. So for you to be aware of it through your own "lived experience" and witnessed its effects with your own two eyes is a complete farce, given its fraudulent origins in the racist conspiracy theory community.

This is adorable, considering that the Kalergi Plan doesn't even exist, at least not in the way that you perceive it. So for you to be aware of it through your own "lived experience" and witnessed its effects with your own two eyes is a complete farce, given its fraudulent origins in the racist conspiracy theory community.
The Kalegi Plan is promoted through advertising and TV programmes in Britain relentlessly. There are more Asians in the UK than blacks, yet they always pair white women with blacks in imagery to a ridiculously disproportionate level. They do not want to promote Asian/white coupling because Asians have stable family units whereas blacks generally don't. Thus more white women will have black partners and end up single with several half-caste kids who will grow up angry.

This is actually happening. 80% of half-caste kids have no live-in father. So it's working seamlessly.

Most Asian kids have strict and stable family units.

Humans are trusting and easily-influenced, and whites are being manipulated by the media into breeding themselves into extinction - or not breeding at all (the Guardian for example often runs articles encouraging singledom or urging people to have less kids to save the environment - and in these articles they just coincidentally always show white images.)

All of the above is the Kalergi Plan.

The Kalegi Plan is promoted through advertising and TV programmes in Britain relentlessly. There are more Asians in the UK than blacks, yet they always pair white women with blacks in imagery to a ridiculously disproportionate level. They do not want to promote Asian/white coupling because Asians have stable family units whereas blacks generally don't. Thus more white women will have black partners and end up single with several half-caste kids who will grow up angry.

This is actually happening. 80% of half-caste kids have no live-in father. So it's working seamlessly.

Most Asian kids have strict and stable family units.

Humans are trusting and easily-influenced, and whites are being manipulated by the media into breeding themselves into extinction - or not breeding at all (the Guardian for example often runs articles encouraging singledom or urging people to have less kids to save the environment - and in these articles they just coincidentally always show white images.)

All of the above is the Kalergi Plan.
No, actually none of that is the Kalergi Plan. Which proves my eternal point that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Take that middling intellect of yours and at least attempt to research the nonsense you're spouting.

Do I not have the right skin colour to learn about the black community? I'm not aware of that being a prerequisite in the gathering of information.

Your posts to this thread certainly confirm that there's been some obstacle to your gathering information about "the black community". Whether your skin colour is implicated, I really couldn't say.

Good luck with that one. Antifa doesn't even exist. It is essentially a figment of the frightened and bloated imagination of the conservative racist. Trump throws peanuts to his legion of mouth-breathers and they all rise up to celebrate absolutely nothing.
Prove It!

Here's some more truth and reasoned argument that you wokesters won'
There's no membership, there's no organizing body, there's no leader. It's a loose ideological framework. Trump's statement is about as meaningful as saying "punks are now a designated terrorist organization in America." Who do you arrest, some kid on the street with a mohawk? Johnny Rotten?
Are you still convinced Antifa don't exist? Have you watched the news lately?

Your posts to this thread certainly confirm that there's been some obstacle to your gathering information about "the black community". Whether your skin colour is implicated, I really couldn't say.
The fact that you can't accept facts is your obstacle.

Here's some more truth and reasoned argument that you wokesters won'

Are you still convinced Antifa don't exist? Have you watched the news lately?
Are you a confused boomer? As I stated earlier, Antifa is just a loose ideological framework. There is no leader, there are no members. Good luck hunting down "the leader of Antifa" and trying him in court as a terrorist. It's a placating gesture to Trump's dumbest supporters.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom