Morrissey Central "Minneapolis" (May 29, 2020)

"SAY DADDY,
THERE ARE FLAMES HIGH IN THE SKY TONIGHT
TANKS ON THE STREET
ATTACKING FREE SPEECH
WE MUST PAY FOR WHAT WE BELIEVE … "

unnamed-6_c6wwkg.jpg

Minneapolis Police Station/Precinct : May 29 2020

unnamed-7_uymz6v.jpg
unnamed-8_p5mvji.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Are you a confused boomer? As I stated earlier, Antifa is just a loose ideological framework. There is no leader, there are no members. Good luck hunting down "the leader of Antifa" and trying him in court as a terrorist. It's a placating gesture to Trump's dumbest supporters.
Blah, blah, blah as you stated earlier. You talk the talk. Prove It!

This is adorable, considering that the Kalergi Plan doesn't even exist, at least not in the way that you perceive it. So for you to be aware of it through your own "lived experience" and witnessed its effects with your own two eyes is a complete farce, given its fraudulent origins in the racist conspiracy theory community.

Give me one example in the west, where a city or town has been improved by mass immigration.

Blah, blah, blah as you stated earlier. You talk the talk. Prove It!
The burden of proof is not on me to prove the non-existence of something that doesn't exist. Wake up, clown. "Antifa" is the leftist boogeyman for Fox News-watching conservatives.

The burden of proof is not on me to prove the non-existence of something that doesn't exist. Wake up, clown. "Antifa" is the leftist boogeyman for Fox News-watching conservatives.
:LOL: Thought so. What a fool! :crazy:

:LOL: Thought so. What a fool! :crazy:
Try doing your own research, neanderthal.

“Antifa is not an interconnected or unified organization, but rather a movement without a hierarchical leadership structure, comprising multiple autonomous groups and individuals.[22][42][47] Activists typically organize protests via social media and through websites.[48] Some activists have built peer-to-peer networks, or use encrypted-texting services like Signal.[49] Chauncey Devega of Salon described antifa as an organizing strategy, not a group of people.[50]”

Try doing your own research, neanderthal.

“Antifa is not an interconnected or unified organization, but rather a movement without a hierarchical leadership structure, comprising multiple autonomous groups and individuals.[22][42][47] Activists typically organize protests via social media and through websites.[48] Some activists have built peer-to-peer networks, or use encrypted-texting services like Signal.[49] Chauncey Devega of Salon described antifa as an organizing strategy, not a group of people.[50]”
:crazy: Consider the source. Back at you! :D

Are you a confused boomer? As I stated earlier, Antifa is just a loose ideological framework. There is no leader, there are no members. Good luck hunting down "the leader of Antifa" and trying him in court as a terrorist. It's a placating gesture to Trump's dumbest supporters.
You said they don't exist. They do.

Well that loose ideological framework is now currently burning America down. Who gives a shit if they haven't appointed a leader? They're a bunch of f***ing cowards anyway and are too gutless to step up to the podium.

The FBI now has evidence they have been raising funds to implement operations just like the ones we are seeing on the news by coopting the George Floyd protests for their own sick gain. The left wing media chose to ignore Antifa over the last few years and now they are paying the price for their ignorance. Tell us, is ignorance as blissful as they say?

Well that loose ideological framework is now currently burning America down. Who gives a shit if they haven't appointed a leader? They're a bunch of f***ing cowards anyway and are too gutless to step up to the podium.

The FBI now has evidence they have been raising funds to implement operations just like the ones we are seeing on the news by coopting the George Floyd protests for their own sick gain. The left wing media chose to ignore Antifa over the last few years and now they are paying the price for their ignorance. Tell us, is ignorance as blissful as they say?
You sound like such a confused, conservative idiot. I don't particularly give a shit about the so-called Antifa one way or another, but whatever people are doing out in the street is a stronger expression of courage than whatever the hell you do with your time. If you believe that a group of leftist radicals have "coopted" the protests for "their own sick gain" then I have a bridge to sell you. These are all media fabrications to undermine the thrust of people's collective rage with absurd partisan boogeyman politics.

The FBI now has evidence they have been raising funds to implement operations just like the ones we are seeing on the news by coopting the George Floyd protests for their own sick gain. The left wing media chose to ignore Antifa over the last few years and now they are paying the price for their ignorance. Tell us, ignorance as blissful as they say?
There've been pictures of pallets of bricks in various cities strategically placed for the “protesters.” Antifa is the most misnamed organization in the world - they are thugs who operate using real fascist techniques. Anyone excusing these thugs and glorying rioters, vandals, and looters as “protesters” is as bad as the thugs.

And for all those saying America is the most racist country in the world: No black population as a whole has it as nice in the world as American blacks. Everything in this country and culture now is designed around kowtowing to black sensibilities - all you hear is bleating about race, affirmative action, “diversity and inclusion” (i.e. anti-white) policies, etc. Ask most of them if they’d rather swap and actually go live in Africa, and see if they still think America is so bad. And look at how many Asian countries treat minorities - they get away with things that would be denounced as apartheid if done in a majority white country, but the mass media doesn’t care about that, since the alleged perpetrators aren’t white).

And despite what news propaganda would have you believe, black on black crime, not death at the hands of police, is the biggest cause of violent death among American blacks. And only 25% of people killed at the hands of police are black (despite the fact that blacks account for a majority of violent crime), but we never hear about the others killed by police - to the mass media only blacks matter because that’s the story that fits the anti-white, anti-America media Narrative.

You sound like such a confused, conservative idiot. I don't particularly give a shit about the so-called Antifa one way or another, but whatever people are doing out in the street is a stronger expression of courage than whatever the hell you do with your time. If you believe that a group of leftist radicals have "coopted" the protests for "their own sick gain" then I have a bridge to sell you. These are all media fabrications to undermine the thrust of people's collective rage with absurd partisan boogeyman politics.
Rioting mobs are courageous? I needed that laugh. Thank you.

You have seriously lost your mind. You above statement says a lot about you that actually doesn't surprise me at all.

In other news: I cannot wait to see the full force of law enforcement stop coddling these mobs of criminals and round them up and throw away the key so the legitimate peaceful and civilised protesters can get on with their business.

You are just one of the many apologists for rioting, arson, crime, and looting, if you fail to distinguish between those things and legitimate protest. Even if not mostly directed by Antifa (though there is much evidence that in many places it is), such actions are inexcusable, wherever the claimed justification. These scum are just using Floyd as an excuse and cover for their thuggery and criminality. National Guard and military force should have been brought in long ago to deal with them.

In other news: I cannot wait to see the full force of law enforcement stop coddling these mobs of criminals and round them up and throw away the key so the legitimate peaceful and civilised protesters can get on with their business.
Yawn. Like every other conservative keyboard warrior, you’d shit yourself if you ever had to put your money where your mouth is. But keep rooting on the cops, that definitely puts you on the right side of history.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom