Monorail Music refuses to stock Morrissey's new album (January 13, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
I disagree with Morrissey in most of his political views, apart from animal welfare. However, I understand people want to buy his records just for the songs themselves. Just because a shop decides to stop selling Morrissey's music, won't do anything. People can buy them somewhere else or online. If I was a loyal customer of the shop and I wanted to buy Morrissey's records, I wouldn't be happy with them. The shop is risking to loose business if Morrissey fans decide to boicot the shop forever because of their attitude.

mozzgirl.jpg

An hilarious rant from someone who knows nothing of the world, Glasgow or health but has an wild opinion. Welcome to Morrissey Solo.
It's only been reported on for being the unhealthiest place on the planet for the past 30 years after scientific studies yet you reply without any evidence of the contrary.
I know more about all those things than you ever will but stop projecting loser. Scottish people have really gone down in peoples estimation in the past 10 years. They are nothing and they sadly know it.

Scottish men used to be tough and up for anything but now they are reduced to sobbing snowflake soyboys. It is a comedy that keeps on giving and if England decided to invade Scotland the scots would run into the sea and drown. They cannot even play football and have no great managers anymore. Wind ridden fools the lot of them and I love to laugh at them.

More More More!

Announcing that you're not selling a record because of its author's non-woke (but very correct) views is a censorious act of thought control.

You are trying to invalidate somebody's right to an opinion. You are attempting, in a small way, to make them disappear - as if they don't have a right to exist.

There's a word for this. Fascism.

This is where so-called 'liberalism' has finally landed.

Announcing that you're not selling a record because of its author's non-woke (but very correct) views is a censorious act of thought control.

You are trying to invalidate somebody's right to an opinion. You are attempting, in a small way, to make them disappear - as if they don't have a right to exist.

Jews were first to turn themselves into the nazis they claimed to hate. Then came the liberals who turned into fascists.

For a femoid, I like you, but please don't conflate fascism with leftism, fren. One is what we need to save our countries, the other is what's actively destroying them.

For a femoid, I like you, but please don't conflate fascism with leftism, fren. One is what we need to save our countries, the other is what's actively destroying them.
Fascist-style authoritarianism can come from the left or right.

And has done in history.

Wokesters are our new 'little' dictators who lay down the rules we must obey - or else.

Jews were first to turn themselves into the nazis they claimed to hate. Then came the liberals who turned into fascists.
Very true.

The proud Irish patriots of the Easter Rising were lined up and shot.

The Jews of the Frankfurt School were given beachside mansions in California.

Fascist-style authoritarianism can come from the left or right.

And has done in history.

Wokesters are our new 'little' dictators who lay down the rules we must obey - or else.
Sure, but many ideologies are centered around authoritarianism. It and fascism aren't intrinsically linked. As such, these people may very well be authoritarians, but they're not fascists. They're leftists/communists, which are far worse.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom