Monorail Music refuses to stock Morrissey's new album (January 13, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone out there has some money to burn, would be fun if they snuck some copies of IANADOAC into Monorail’s Smiths section. Would love to see the expression on their faces when someone comes up to the counter to pay for it. :lbf:

:cool:

Pinch it if ya in a predicament.
Then when ya got the means again, go ahead and purchase a new one via the computer and return it to the library.

If anyone out there has some money to burn, would be fun if they snuck some copies of IANADOAC into Monorail’s Smiths section. Would love to see the expression on their faces when someone comes up to the counter to pay for it. :lbf:

There is no Smiths section. I've searched their site. Nothing! And if there was a Smiths section then Monorail don't understand what the word 'ban' means. You know, as Morrissey was in The Smiths. He wrote the f***ing lyrics and sang the bloody songs! They can't selectively ban an artists work. I mean, if that shop sells albums by The Smiths (which they don't) then Morrissey gets money right?

Another thing that f***s me off about these record shops/swines banning Morrissey's records is that the songs are written by Morrissey and other members of his band and are unrelated to anything that Monorail disputes regarding Morrissey outside of music.

f*** Monorail and their ilk.

If i live near that store,i was going there and say: i want to buy 10 copies of black vinyl,20 of red vinyl and 5 cds from the new Morrissey album.I would like to hear the response.

If i live near that store,i was going there and say: i want to buy 10 copies of black vinyl,20 of red vinyl and 5 cds from the new Morrissey album.I would like to hear the response.

If you live near the store you must have seen skinny since hes been that two bit broke down store numerous times.:lbf:

on his 'way back from miami' hes going to stop by and hug everybody at the yo yo store.:lbf:

There is no Smiths section. I've searched their site. Nothing! And if there was a Smiths section then Monorail don't understand what the word 'ban' means. You know, as Morrissey was in The Smiths. He wrote the f***ing lyrics and sang the bloody songs! They can't selectively ban an artists work. I mean, if that shop sells albums by The Smiths (which they don't) then Morrissey gets money right?

Another thing that f***s me off about these record shops/swines banning Morrissey's records is that the songs are written by Morrissey and other members of his band and are unrelated to anything that Monorail disputes regarding Morrissey outside of music.

f*** Monorail and their ilk.
They can indeed f*** themselves. They don’t even need our help to do it.

Indeed. Who cares about some sap whose album will enter the Top 10 in the first week, only to disappear without trace in less than a month without fanfare anyway. No amount of cynical, hyped tokenism his new single provides detracts from the fact that Morrissey's discredited right now. No wonder BMG have done the mercy killing to his contract with them. He's little more that damaged goods without a valid receipt. And he's no-one but himself to blame for this.[/QUOTE]
Morrissey had a contract deal for three albums, with bmg, thus it’s the last one ... contract over , every one moves on... this is life... he will get a deal somewhere else, hopefully not as long between world peace an low in jam eaters school.....

Scottish men used to be tough and up for anything but now they are reduced to sobbing snowflake soyboys. It is a comedy that keeps on giving and if England decided to invade Scotland the scots would run into the sea and drown. They cannot even play football and have no great managers anymore. Wind ridden fools the lot of them and I love to laugh at them.

More More More!
England don't have to invade Scotland. The Scottish voted to stay in the United kingdumb.

Indeed. Who cares about some sap whose album will enter the Top 10 in the first week, only to disappear without trace in less than a month without fanfare anyway. No amount of cynical, hyped tokenism his new single provides detracts from the fact that Morrissey's discredited right now. No wonder BMG have done the mercy killing to his contract with them. He's little more that damaged goods without a valid receipt. And he's no-one but himself to blame for this.
Morrissey had a contract deal for three albums, with bmg, thus it’s the last one ... contract over , every one moves on... this is life... he will get a deal somewhere else, hopefully not as long between world peace an low in jam eaters school.....[/QUOTE]

Does Morrissey need a record deal though? Maybe this is a topic for another thread?

Anyway, can you imagine the contacts that Morrissey has in the music business? Morrissey can afford to record an album with any producer he likes. He can get the records and cds made, no problem at all. He can release them on Mporium and Amazon. Job done.

A more supportive article by "The Post Millennial" added to the OP.
Regards,
FWD.

"When the new album drops on March 20, it will be interesting to see which other shops signal their virtue by refusing to carry it, and which ones instead cater to consumers and offer it for sale. Not carrying “I am not a dog on a chain” has more to do with the owner’s false sense of righteousness than punishing Morrissey. Time and time again, Morrissey has shown that he can’t be shelved and forgotten. His work is too essential and beautiful for that."

Very nicely put.

This calls for a tune!

The illiberal nature of the 'liberal elite' is always remarkable - these people yearn to have anyone who disagrees with them in a gulag or against a wall...

Indeed. Who cares about some sap whose album will enter the Top 10 in the first week, only to disappear without trace in less than a month without fanfare anyway. No amount of cynical, hyped tokenism his new single provides detracts from the fact that Morrissey's discredited right now. No wonder BMG have done the mercy killing to his contract with them. He's little more that damaged goods without a valid receipt. And he's no-one but himself to blame for this.[/QUOTE]

Says you, the Ringleader of all Losers.

No records, cds or cassettes by any of these bands either:

Sex Pistols
The Doors
Led Zeppelin
Frank Zappa
Oasis
Noel Gallagher
Liam Gallagher
Rival Sons
Ed Sheeran
Jay Z
Kanye West
Beastie Boys
The Who
Biffy Clyro
The Pretenders
Black Sabbath
Adele
Foo Fighters
Eminem
Radiohead

What the actual f***! What the f*** do they sell?

What about Lewis f***ing Capaldi? They must stock his crap right?

Wrong! :)

What about f***ing Abba?

Nope!

The worst record shop in the world award goes to Monorail Music! You twats!

Not selling any music by Ed Sheeran is not necessarily a bad thing.

Monorail - with its all-white staff, its all-white customer base (never seen anyone who wasn't white in there), its majority white Indie band stock & it's going to continue to sell the all-white The Smith's, while not selling Moz's album which has people of colour in the band/on the lead single.

They're disgusting.
CREO LO QUE DICE NERAK ,YA QUE NO CONOZCO A FONDO LO QUE PASA EN GRAN BRETAÑA CON MOZ ,PERO DESPUES DICEN QUE MORRISSEY ES RACISTA, QUE MAL ESTAN ALGUNOSS...!!!

After reading his twatter feed alerts, then spending a long night bumming lifts outta Bradford, staying overnight in piss-filled gutters, & despite being propositioned by various unsavoury characters in the back streets to perform sex acts on them, skinny's delusional dedication to his own personal anti-Moz cause is almost commendable.
Here is at the Monorail music store frantically checking vinyl category 'M' to ensure there really is no Moz content available for Glasgow.
giphy.gif
JAJA EXCELENTE ES SKINNY HISTERICOOO

Life must be hard when you can’t even type “appreciated” fully. Not that anyone cares. Bye.

No, life is hard enough when you belong here.
Therefore it must be much harder for you, than it is for me. Shelve your plans.
Next.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom