Monorail Music refuses to stock Morrissey's new album (January 13, 2020)

Last edited by a moderator:
YA EMPEZO LA PUBLICIDAD PARA MOZ Y ES GRATUITA!!! ESTOS TONTOS DE ESA TIENDA NO SE DAN CUENTA QUE PROHIBIR LA MUSICA DE ESTE SEÑOR DE 60 AÑOS,NO HACE MAS QUE FAVORECERLO,Y SINO QUIEREN VENDER SU MUSICA QUE NO LO HAGAN,A MOZ NO LO AFECTA EN LO MAS MINIMO,AL CONTRARIO LO BENEFICIA,YA QUE EL NO GASTA NI UN CENTAVO,,,SIGAN PROMOCIONANDOLO!!!!! VIVA MOZZ!!! LOS QUE TENEMOS BUEN GUSTO MUSICAL SEGUIREMOS CONSUMIENDO MORRISSEY,ADELANTE MOZ !!!! ESTOS TIPOS SON INSUSTANCIALES !!!

Did anyone think there may be another reason they've refused to stock Morrissey's new album? They've run out of shelf space? Just a thought.

Emailed Spillers (the oldest record shop on the face of the earth in Cardiff) yesterday asking if they're stocking it. Anyone else bother, & anyone had a reply?
I've not received one thus far.

WTF kind of record store is this dumb Monorail?:lbf:

looks like a hamster cage :mad:

Just been reading that twitter feed for Monorail - it still links through to live version; they're (rightfully) getting a lot of backlash on twitter, if you have the patience to scroll through it all.
Anyone here commented on it?

Except for Quarry which was for sale everywhere I had to order new Morrissey records most of the time. They don't sell a lot and running a record store isn't a highly profitable business. They don't stock things just for fun.

So, skinny sad f*** just could not contain himself & felt compelled to add his 2 penneth into the mix (just to get noticed like all good narcissists are wont to do):

Chemical Punnage‏ @Uncleskinny Jan 13
Replying to @Monorail_Music
Well done. And it's hard not to laugh at the straw-clutching, including La Dodwell. Hilarious.

His twitter states, amongst the narcissistic boasts, that he's. "A lover of the puerile and absurd". To be clear, this means 'childishly silly and immature'. Yep just about sums him up nicely.

What's really hard not to laugh at though Pierre, is your complete & utter obsession with Morrissey. :crazy:

f***ed. Up. Or. What.

And when he's not bad mouthing Moz, calling people the R word, or doing crosswords, he offers political advice to his 500 followers:

Chemical Punnage‏ @Uncleskinny 11 Dec 2019
Don't vote Tory. Vote to get rid of Tories.

Chemical Punnage‏ @Uncleskinny 9 Dec 2019
Don't vote Tory. Do what you have to do do vote them out.

Like anyone would even think of listening to a f***ing word this piece of shit says.

Wanting fame, fame, fatal fame
It can play hideous tricks on the brain

If there's folks in Glasgow who don't have access to a computer, this is gonna make it mighty tough on'em.
These non computer folks are gonna have to do one of two things to purchase Moz's new record.
1. Have a family member or friend purchase it for them via the computer.
2. Go to the library and purchase it via the library's computer.

Or they could just, you know, use their phone. Since it's 2020 and not 2000.

And when he's not bad mouthing Moz, calling people the R word, or doing crosswords, he offers political advice to his 500 followers:

Chemical Punnage‏ @Uncleskinny 11 Dec 2019
Don't vote Tory. Vote to get rid of Tories.

Chemical Punnage‏ @Uncleskinny 9 Dec 2019
Don't vote Tory. Do what you have to do do vote them out.

Like anyone would even think of listening to a f***ing word this piece of shit says.

Wanting fame, fame, fatal fame
It can play hideous tricks on the brain

Really? f***s sake Finan! Bigot right there ^^^^ I'll vote for who I want, twat.

Just been reading that twitter feed for Monorail - it still links through to live version; they're (rightfully) getting a lot of backlash on twitter, if you have the patience to scroll through it all.
Anyone here commented on it?

No. I nearly did though because (comedian?) Michael Legge was calling all Morrissey fans racists & I found an old blog** of his that called Muslims nutters, who believe in fairytales, are potential terrorists & should be jailed. And the hypocrisy was astonishing.

**I found his blog in about 30 secs by googling Michael Legge Religion, because I'm from Glasgow & he's Northern Irish & I wondered what side he was on. If anyone is wondering.

No. I nearly did though because (comedian?) Michael Legge was calling all Morrissey fans racists & I found an old blog** of his that called Muslims nutters, who believe in fairytales, are potential terrorists & should be jailed. And the hypocrisy was astonishing.

**I found his blog in about 30 secs by googling Michael Legge Religion, because I'm from Glasgow & he's Northern Irish & I wondered what side he was on. If anyone is wondering.

I hope I’m not speaking of turn tonight, but you sound very sexual

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom