Moors Murderer Ian Brady dies aged 79

News posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Moors Murderer Ian Brady dies aged 79 - The Telegraph
Ian Brady, one of Britain’s most notorious serial killers, has died aged 79.

Brady, who along with accomplice Myra Hindley, murdered five children in the 1960s, had been suffering from a lung and chest condition and died at the Ashworth High Security Hospital on Merseyside.

But even in death, Brady continued to cause anguish, taking the secret of where he had buried the last of his victims, Keith Bennett, to the grave with him.

Also:
Moors Murderer Ian Brady dies - BBC News
Moors Murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children with Myra Hindley, has died aged 79.

If you don't know the difference between the premeditated murder of children and the tragic death of children caught up in armed conflict then it's not up to me to explain it to you, crackpot

So there we are Ladies and Gents ! According to Braveheart, the killing of two innocent children, Tim Parry and Johnathan Ball, two children out shopping for Mother's Day was justified.

No more further questions your honour.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

So there we are Ladies and Gents ! According to Braveheart, the killing of two innocent children, Tim Parry and Johnathan Ball, two children out shopping for Mother's Day was justified.

No more further questions your honour.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Obviously there's no use even engaging with the hard of thinking, crawl back under your rock, troll

A brief summary from the man that had contact with Brady for many years.

"
I asked the question that continues to puzzle and appal us all, even now, more than half a century after his evil deeds, he is dead.

‘Why children?’ I demanded to know. He answered immediately, not batting an eyelid: ‘Existential exercises.’

Brady was an evil, sadistic psychopath who considered himself an existentialist, in that he believed it was entirely up to him as an individual to live in whatever manner he chose. He was also a nihilist who thought that life was meaningless, the universe had no purpose, and religion was a delusion."

The article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4512514/Ian-Brady-confessions-Myra-Hundley.html

"
I was to explore his reasons further as I got to know Brady in visits over the following years. I quickly realised that he was intellectually gifted and very widely read. He was clearly one of the most articulate of killers — and all the more fascinating and dreadful for it.

At Ashworth, he spent his daily life alone in his room, refusing to talk to staff or inmates, whom he considered beneath him.

When I came, he let fly, and I was blasted non-stop as he expounded his nihilistic view that this is a world without meaning or morality — a world in which men like him can do as they please."

"
‘The morons out there are the ones who are mad,’ he told me contemptuously. ‘People who live conventional, dull, boring lives.’

If there was a single word that summed him up, it would be contempt — ‘my contempt for everyone who breathed,’ as he once put it: contempt for religion, authority, respectability, convention. Contempt even for himself".

"When either of them saw a sexually attractive male or female, desirable to either or both of them given that they were bisexual, they said ‘DC’ — for ‘delicious creature’. This private language would later help them to prey on people as a couple".
These people make the mistake of thinking there is something to learn from psycho child killers. There isn't. They are vain empty animals who only deserve extermination, preferably by out of control Daleks. Studying paedos and child killers in an attempt to 'cure' them is a waste of time and money. Of course Brady was well read. Nothing to do all day in his warm safe cell other than read and bleat his Manson-like empty-headed drivel.
Feeling sympathy for Brady is like feeling sympathy for ringworm.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom