More Sparks on Morrissey (new interview video)

Loving the folks on here "Sparks, yeah, they used to be OK, then they fell out with Moz, and my misplaced loyalty means I now have to say, against my better judgement, that to a particular degree I'm not willing to otherwise specify, they're rubbish"

Christ, here we go. Auntie P’s been in the drinks cabinet again.

Loving the folks on here "Sparks, yeah, they used to be OK, then they fell out with Moz, and my misplaced loyalty means I now have to say, against my better judgement, that to a particular degree I'm not willing to otherwise specify, they're rubbish"

Like you did with Morrissey when he said some things you didn't agree with?

"It's a strange kind of thing where an artist can do something so beautiful and pure and (kinda) life-affirming and then have such odious views in another sense." - Ron Mael

Pretty much sums it up.
You do know he is talking about Wagner in that quote, right?

I think with Sparks (particularly their early albums) one should read the lyric sheet a couple times to more or less know the subject of the songs. brilliant stuff, quite original. Queen were more traditional, rock n roll and love songs, which was easier for the general public to follow, popularity for the long run.

Like fans of Morrissey, it’s a certain type of person that gravitates toward a band like Sparks.

i think it's a good band but too much opera for me. Nevertheless, i have kimono on vinyl.

🤒

the sparks cucks SUCK. theyve sucked for many many years.

there a dog in the yard!!!🧐
there is a half lb of weed in the yard!!:(

they just happen to be a SUCKO group.:blushing:

The for Britain group are bad news I think, watched a few of their videos and the main woman as well as most of those who comment blame everything on muslims and praise Trump like he's a hero. I think if you follow these groups though and watch their stuff regularly it's probably easy to fall for what they are saying. They make a few good points but most of it is angry, prejudice and just depressing to me. Morrissey is obviously an angry man but I don't think he's a racist, I hope not anyway.

Literally nobody on this thread said this.

Stop watching the news Krishna Guru Shankar

So why does he Chuck in Morrissey out of nowhere? Can’t live without him

He's condemned until he removes his official endorsement for extremist hateful right-wing politics, and apologises unreservedly for having given it in the first place. As long as his wholehearted personal support for the extreme right remains there sitting on his website for all to see, he deserves everything that it's brought him. There is an obvious and easy solution.

At this point in UK politics, I really don't know how anyone is managing to a give a toss about some kamikaze feminist who has been beclowning herself over YouTube because she's pissed off that religious homophobia is often politely ignored by heterosexuals who don't think it's worth the fight.

UKIP was appalled to find it had an entryist man-hater in its midst.

20201010_181622.jpg

The for Britain group are bad news I think, watched a few of their videos and the main woman as well as most of those who comment blame everything on muslims and praise Trump like he's a hero. I think if you follow these groups though and watch their stuff regularly it's probably easy to fall for what they are saying. They make a few good points but most of it is angry, prejudice and just depressing to me. Morrissey is obviously an angry man but I don't think he's a racist, I hope not anyway.

🤒

another log in, FC?:blushing:

sparks couldnt couldnt challenge an old age pensioner to a fight outside a pub,they folded like a pack of cards when some journo asked them about Ms politics.thank f... morrissey is shot of them.friends they aint.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom