More UK dates; band line up from TTY

UK dates - true-to-you.net
7 May 2011

Morrissey will play the following UK concerts:

Tuesday 5 July STOKE Victoria Hall
Thursday 7 July LEEDS Academy
Friday 8 July MIDDLESBROUGH Town Hall

Please see venue websites for ticket availability.

Opening at Stoke will be ALL THE YOUNG, opening at Leeds will be THE HEARTBREAKS, opening at Middlesbrough will be KRISTEEN YOUNG.

Morrissey's band for all 2011 dates are Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias, Solomon Walker, Matt Walker and Gustavo Manzur.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really glad that Morrissey is busting out tour dates and we've got a new album and an autobiography to look forward to, but I'm not happy to see Kristeen Young is back. She was completely disrepectful towards Morrissey and, honest to God, she's just not that interesting. I usually support Morrissey 100% but with Kristeen Young I'm baffled. She doesn't deserve a second chance to tour with someone as great as Morrissey. I'm sorry - that's just how I feel.
I'm pretty sure that if Morrissey has the ability to forgive Jesus he can easily forgive Kristeen ;) I think she's great and apparently he still does too. I hope they make more music together.

I'm truly disappointed to see no Italian date and to see once again Kristeenyoung as supporting act! This is too much for me! I got nothing against Kristeenyoung, but her orrific songs, I just think that to choose a singer for rumors and gossip around her it's pathethic...I'll became a Michael Bubble fan, as soon as possible!

I'm truly disappointed to see no Italian date and to see once again Kristeenyoung as supporting act! This is too much for me! I got nothing against Kristeenyoung, but her orrific songs, I just think that to choose a singer for rumors and gossip around her it's pathethic...I'll became a Michael Bubble fan, as soon as possible!

yeah and no Ukrain gigs, no Egypt not even in Albanian ones

so unfair

:mad:

Last edited:
Yes, Kristeen! Gorgeous girl. Glad her and Moz are back on good terms.

i like what and how he is doing things. does anybody know, when tickets for leeds and middlesbrough will be on sale?

i like what and how he is doing things. does anybody know, when tickets for leeds and middlesbrough will be on sale?

i'm afraid that they are not on sale yet , middlesbrough town hall are trying to get hold of morrissey's management to confirm the date . probably the end of the week i have been told .

Germany please....we love you, too.....

Do I REALLY have to come here on a regular basis to make sure that such misconceptions do not grow? Deary me. I have other things to do in life, you know. WE don't. You can go elsewhere to see him. Denmark is a good idea. Otherwise, stay away from Germany, Morrissey, please!

Today I got nothing to do and I read a lot of things on this site thinking that it's just like a guide to hate Morrissey and all the Moz's fan...Someone try to involve me in a racial debate, someone try to propose an horrific singer like a great star...Once upon a time I choosed Mossissey as my favourite singer and songwriter just because he was so different to all the others pop star, now he looks more and more like Madonna and Brittney Spears, he trys to catch rumors and gossip! Waiting for "Boro" gig where we'll listen to another "rude "statement or another cancellation! Hello Celibate...Pasolini, Fellini and Anna Magnani are on mine!

No, it's not unfair, it's simply unprofessional, childish and silly...just like Moz...

be patient, was my answer, I was just trying to be cynical, sorry

I'm like you hoping on european dates, i'm a bit nearer to both scandinavia or
the UK, but with me physical problems I must haver seeetig places due lungproblems,
and for rest book a hotel at least for 1 night, after the gig

and than travel costs, but as I wrote early if there comes a date or festival in northern Europe, France icluded [Germany, Blgium and my homecountry the Netherlands]
I would wave googbye, Watt 2008 gig , the last I've been was pretty horrifying, too
crowded, and had no energy to stand any lonmger at before half time of the gig, so
i walked to the side, sat down, and stood against the wall, just trying to get oxygen,
so That's why I want a alst gig, hopfully festival, maybe not this year, he's not
gonna retire before his 55, so if these gigs who are announced the only one, I wait,
I have no choice, as money is not really the problem, but I want to see a a last gig
sit down , so I' don't get tired of standing like too many a fish in a bowl.

well you get the idea, I hope yours will come quickly and more to come

Viva Morrissey

If he makes it to the States, (Specifically, Portland, Oregon!) I sure hope he passes over the Roseland theater in favor of the much more spacious and elegant aladdin theater. I'm tired of being crushed into a box with you people.

Morrissey your a prick, im sick to death of killing myself to get tickets only for a few weeks later to announce extra dates, retire soon please
Wow, such an articulate post! I'm sorry, I fail to see your mock-beef. If you had killed yourself by obtaining tickets you would simply have done the world a favor. If you were eagerly scrambling to obtain tickets for the forth-coming tour surely you would be overjoyed by the added dates and the chance to attend more shows. I put it to you sir that it is YOU who is the real prick. Is there just one person who puts all these rants up under a number of pseudonyms? I think there should be a poll to see if people would like to see anonymous posts a thing of the past and if the the poll proved successful then they should be taken off. Otherwise this site should be re-named anti-morrissey-solo and should be left to those who hate. Boring men with the same old patter. :confused:

who gives a f*** hes af***in has been the fat f***er should go away and retire to an old f***s home

A lot of whining and complaining going on.

Who cares where the dates are?
Who cares what the lineup is?
Who cares what he looks like?

If you want to and can go to some shows, go.
If you want to and cannot, that's a bummer.
If you don't want to go, no reason posting.

If Moz plays in New York or New England I'll go see a show.
If not, I'll do something else and hope for good bootlegs.

The attitude around here is terrible.

It also doesn't help that Solomon "one-string thumper" is back on bass as well.[/QUOTE said:
whaa.. Gary gets so much praise just because he was at the right place and right time. He is the king of "thumping", most of his bass lines are lacking. Look at "Paris" and look at "The Youngest Was the Most Loved". No comparison. Walker.

While people constantly shout for Alain, i will champion Bridgewood!(yes i know he's not coming back) I don't think i've seen anyone talk about him. Loved the round tones

i'm afraid that they are not on sale yet , middlesbrough town hall are trying to get hold of morrissey's management to confirm the date . probably the end of the week i have been told .

Thanks ravenslaven. I asked it today from work. So I will keep an eye on this site. Do you think you can only order it via phone? Just found a number on the site, no online order link. thanks. seems as if there might be a show left for me. great thought.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom