More UK dates; band line up from TTY

UK dates - true-to-you.net
7 May 2011

Morrissey will play the following UK concerts:

Tuesday 5 July STOKE Victoria Hall
Thursday 7 July LEEDS Academy
Friday 8 July MIDDLESBROUGH Town Hall

Please see venue websites for ticket availability.

Opening at Stoke will be ALL THE YOUNG, opening at Leeds will be THE HEARTBREAKS, opening at Middlesbrough will be KRISTEEN YOUNG.

Morrissey's band for all 2011 dates are Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias, Solomon Walker, Matt Walker and Gustavo Manzur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: More UK dates; band line up from TTYeveryone i know couldnt laugh louder

how is it american news is the stalwart of everything

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — You can't get fooled again.

Guess why the yanks are thick?
They just are
Have you listened to there news reports?
So after all these years bin laden has outwitted them with all their bullying tactics and mosad jewish army on their side

id say hats off to ya osama

you gave them years of money for ya running

hen again sadly they still love the israeli f***s invading territories

thats america if it doesnt have plastic tits it dont count

irene

irene .... what is your breast size?

Come on, Irene, tah-loo-rah-yay;
Come on, Irene, tah-loo-rah-yay.

Come on, Irene, tah-loo-rah-yay;
Come on, Irene, tah-loo-rah-yay.

It’s Ilene, Eileen, I believe. That was a good song ages ago
I had the album when albums existed.
No, it was come on – Ilene or Eileen. I don’t remember.

CL

It’s Ilene, Eileen, I believe. That was a good song ages ago
I had the album when albums existed.
No, it was come on – Ilene or Eileen. I don’t remember.

CL

Which reminds me of the story of the BBC employee, who, upon seeing Jocky Wilson on the backdrop when they sang "Jacky Wilson Said", said "It's a bloody good job they weren't singing "Come On Eileen".

P.

LATimes runs short feature on Kristeen Young:

With a four-octave voice eerily similar to Kate Bush's and onstage bravado rivaling Karen O.'s, up-and-coming music artist Kristeen Young doesn't have to dress like a walking art project — but her nervy, Gaga-lite style makes her even more interesting.

The St. Louis native and New York resident is in town for a residency at the Hotel Cafe this month to promote her new album, "V the Volcanic," which was produced by Tony Visconti, who helped shape the sounds of iconic freaks including David Bowie, Morrissey and T. Rex.

But unlike Gaga — and, well, every other pop and rock star in existence — Young designs and makes most of her onstage clothing herself, having recently picked up sewing after years of using "Scotch tape and Elmer's glue" to cobble together outfits, she said.

"First I moved up the adhesive ladder to more professional glues," said Young. "After that, I started hand sewing, but I reached a point where I realized that I had to give in and get a sewing machine because everything was taking so long."...
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/all...rofile-avant-garde-rocker-kristeen-young.html

Guess why the yanks are thick?
They just are
Have you listened to there news reports?
So after all these years bin laden has outwitted them with all their bullying tactics and mosad jewish army on their side

id say hats off to ya osama

you gave them years of money for ya running

hen again sadly they still love the israeli f***s invading territories

thats america if it doesnt have plastic tits it dont count

irene

And that has what exactly to do with this forum??

If Morrissey doesnt announce a date in Manchester, the city that made him, I'll be mighty pissed off. Fair enough if he doesn't feel the same about our City as he used to but the people feel just the same about him! He's a god, a prophet, a poet, an inspiration and a legend in the eyes of many many Mancunians. Please please please add a Manchester date Morrissey, It will make my year to see you live again after that prick at the Liverpool Gig f***ed it up!! Cheers...................It will be amazing if you do

It's Eileen. I wrote Irene for a joke, because one of the previous posters is called Irene. And Irene sounds like Eileen. Do you see?!

OK. Yes, initially I thought that you were probably joking because even I like to switch names and words a lot too. So do you, so does Morrissey.
But then I thought maybe you did in fact forget the name as that song was played on my eight track stereo ages ago. Do you remember Mm-m-m-m-my--SharrrrroNa.
They aren’t similar, but something must explain my erratic swoops. The song is an elbow too long, but the Knack was all ready to swathe with backing vocals of torrential harmony.
Later, I explain that the song meets the undiscovered female nature--which wasn’t at all true, but I felt like saying it.

Of course I know a poster on here called Irene. She is like a permanent fixture here and very well spoken and informative. Irene, Liverpool… isn’t that the same Irene as Irene Liverpool?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom