More UK dates; band line up from TTY

UK dates - true-to-you.net
7 May 2011

Morrissey will play the following UK concerts:

Tuesday 5 July STOKE Victoria Hall
Thursday 7 July LEEDS Academy
Friday 8 July MIDDLESBROUGH Town Hall

Please see venue websites for ticket availability.

Opening at Stoke will be ALL THE YOUNG, opening at Leeds will be THE HEARTBREAKS, opening at Middlesbrough will be KRISTEEN YOUNG.

Morrissey's band for all 2011 dates are Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias, Solomon Walker, Matt Walker and Gustavo Manzur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I REALLY have to come here on a regular basis to make sure that such misconceptions do not grow? Deary me. I have other things to do in life, you know. WE don't. You can go elsewhere to see him. Denmark is a good idea. Otherwise, stay away from Germany, Morrissey, please!

Cripes...what kind of problem you have??? And why should Moz stay away from Germany??? Just because of one guy in Hamburg? Strange people in here....

Cripes...what kind of problem you have??? And why should Moz stay away from Germany??? Just because of one guy in Hamburg? Strange people in here....

As I wrote, you can go and see him elsewhere any time you want. And once you went to see him, you can just stay right there. Nothing strange about it.

I'm pretty sure that if Morrissey has the ability to forgive Jesus he can easily forgive Kristeen ;) I think she's great and apparently he still does too. I hope they make more music together.

not just forgive kristeen but all the folk that are bitchy and bad mouthing morrissey, you need your arses kicking. nobody is interested in your negative comments anyway. no wonder moz has a negative view of sites like this but he is probably forgiving towards all the tormentors and everyone else who sins against him. "Father, forgive them, for they dont know what they are doing."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom