More UK dates; band line up from TTY

UK dates - true-to-you.net
7 May 2011

Morrissey will play the following UK concerts:

Tuesday 5 July STOKE Victoria Hall
Thursday 7 July LEEDS Academy
Friday 8 July MIDDLESBROUGH Town Hall

Please see venue websites for ticket availability.

Opening at Stoke will be ALL THE YOUNG, opening at Leeds will be THE HEARTBREAKS, opening at Middlesbrough will be KRISTEEN YOUNG.

Morrissey's band for all 2011 dates are Boz Boorer, Jesse Tobias, Solomon Walker, Matt Walker and Gustavo Manzur.

Last edited by a moderator:
joda9 i have been told that once the tickets have been added to the system tickets can be reserved so i'm asuming that you would be able to pay over the phone as well . waiting is the hardest thing , hoping that i can get tickets .

who gives a f*** hes af***in has been the fat f***er should go away and retire to an old f***s home

I see another disciple of the NME, just another follower or worker is once again running his mouth. Why aren’t you underneath the grave yet. Morrissey didn’t give you any comfort, we know. You’re going to die a slow horrible painful death and we are going to be there to celebrate. You seem to feel quite charged by this. Confusion can be thrived on. I know this. Because the person that you are referring to that you say go to an old folks home is clearly a result of your brain dead, confused, warped bashed in skull.

So just kill yourself already. You can try anyway.

The worse time of your life ensues and it would be a kindness to kill you.

I see another disciple of the NME, just another follower or worker is once again running his mouth. Why aren’t you underneath the grave yet. Morrissey didn’t give you any comfort, we know. You’re going to die a slow horrible painful death and we are going to be there to celebrate. You seem to feel quite charged by this. Confusion can be thrived on. I know this. Because the person that you are referring to that you say go to an old folks home is clearly a result of your brain dead, confused, warped bashed in skull.

stop anonymous messages now!

stop anonymous messages now!

It is Morrissey who is inspiring such evil, because he is eminating evil in his every interview.In his every word. He should retire now. He is horrible. I don't respect him anymore.

Wow, such an articulate post! I'm sorry, I fail to see your mock-beef. If you had killed yourself by obtaining tickets you would simply have done the world a favor. If you were eagerly scrambling to obtain tickets for the forth-coming tour surely you would be overjoyed by the added dates and the chance to attend more shows. I put it to you sir that it is YOU who is the real prick. Is there just one person who puts all these rants up under a number of pseudonyms? I think there should be a poll to see if people would like to see anonymous posts a thing of the past and if the the poll proved successful then they should be taken off. Otherwise this site should be re-named anti-morrissey-solo and should be left to those who hate. Boring men with the same old patter. :confused:

I agree! I would like to see this poll happen.

"Should anonymous postings still be allowed on Morrissey-solo?"

A: Yes

B: No

C: I'm too busy hurling insults at everything Moz to be arsed with leaving a name.

Well piss off then, it's quite simple?

Well thank you Amy. Exactly.

And to the other poster, yes I should be banned from writing anonymous because I supported Morrissey against the majority of the haters who make up this site, including yourself. Isn‘t it? Brilliant insight.

And to the third thing, No … No, Morrissey is not evil. It was me. I wrote that post about that disciple of the NME running his mouth. I wrote the whole entire message, not Morrissey. He doesn’t even come on here. I said it, I said that to the hater that ripped Morrissey that they should be underneath the grave because they should for bothering Morrissey. Morrissey didn’t say anything. And he wouldn’t. And he didn’t. Nobody made him. And he hasn’t.

I said it myself, I said it because I love Morrissey more than anything

CL

Morrissey, bring back Gary Day, Spencer Cobrin and Alain Whyte!

I agree! I would like to see this poll happen.

"Should anonymous postings still be allowed on Morrissey-solo?"

A: Yes

B: No

C: I'm too busy hurling insults at everything Moz to be arsed with leaving a name.

How long are Morrissey shows in the U.S.A.? Two hours? One and a half hour?

be patient, was my answer, I was just trying to be cynical, sorry

I'm like you hoping on european dates, i'm a bit nearer to both scandinavia or
the UK, but with me physical problems I must haver seeetig places due lungproblems,
and for rest book a hotel at least for 1 night, after the gig

and than travel costs, but as I wrote early if there comes a date or festival in northern Europe, France icluded [Germany, Blgium and my homecountry the Netherlands]
I would wave googbye, Watt 2008 gig , the last I've been was pretty horrifying, too
crowded, and had no energy to stand any lonmger at before half time of the gig, so
i walked to the side, sat down, and stood against the wall, just trying to get oxygen,
so That's why I want a alst gig, hopfully festival, maybe not this year, he's not
gonna retire before his 55, so if these gigs who are announced the only one, I wait,
I have no choice, as money is not really the problem, but I want to see a a last gig
sit down , so I' don't get tired of standing like too many a fish in a bowl.

well you get the idea, I hope yours will come quickly and more to come

Viva Morrissey

I'm sorry for your phisical problems, you' re the welcome! I like cynical humorist, I use to read your post and I find you funny! Let's hoping for the future! Viva Morrissey!

Morrissey In Middlesbrough Does It Get Much Better

Well, having been to a gig or two in the 'boro, I would say yes - Morrissey out of Middlesbrough, for example.

Teesside is all shellsuits, whining, pills and animal abuse.

I lived there briefly. Never again.

Well, having been to a gig or two in the 'boro, I would say yes - Morrissey out of Middlesbrough, for example.

On the other hand, if you're keen on pork pies for breakfast, heavily-tattoo'd girls and the smell of chemical factories, it could be Nirvana!

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

It is Morrissey who is inspiring such evil, because he is eminating evil in his every interview.In his every word. He should retire now. He is horrible. I don't respect him anymore.

You are right. Most fairly sensitive people can now detect a real thread of spite and haughty narcissism running through Morrissey. It's always been there, of course, as would testify most of the people he's ever worked with.

But I don't see why this means he should retire. The man is a poet and a genius. The idea is to enjoy the art created by artists, not to live next door to them. I think it's wonderful that a man of his mercurial gifts also happens to get on stage and sing his poetry, gives often amusing and always interesting interviews, and has strong political opinions.

He's a genius, a hero, an outsider, a rebel and a poet.

What more do you want? If you want a nice person, why not go down to Tesco and chat to Sharon at the meat counter?

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com

Hey raincoted lovers :) Just got an email back from Middlesburgh Town Hall. They said that the tickets go on sale on Friday 15 May.

Tickets are the usual price. I know there has been some confusions about when they actually went on sale so just thought I'd share lol

obviously you took them pills yourself and are still taking them - teesside's rep is not as bad as you make out you can't even add your name to your post .

viva morrissey you are welcomed to teesside with open arms and not a shell suit in sight .

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom