Morrissey’s reaction: "Albert Finney" - Morrissey Central (8 Feb, 2018)

ALBERT FINNEY
February 8, 2019

" … he dies, a part of me dies
… his refusal to accept a Knighthood - that moronic delusion of inclusion - elevates him further in the Arts and humanities.
Albert was Manchester.
Please watch Charlie Bubbles. …
… there must be something I can dream tonight … "

MORRISSEY
8 February 2019

unnamed_emfgkf.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/albert-finney

Morrissey's reaction to today's news.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Feb. 9:

Link posted by joe frady:

ALBERT FINNEY DIES - Morrissey Central
February 9, 2019

Can you please stop time?

46099_unnamed-1_gi4tco.jpg
\

montage by Johnny Morrissey.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched "loop hole" and "A man of no importance" (films free to watch on Amazon)
I cannot believe the nerve of Amazon wanting to charge to watch saturday night, sunday morning.
Good job I purchased said national newspaper some years back that gave the film away for free along with "A taste of honey" Just checked fleabay and some jarzi bastard is asking £9.50 for the pair!

Eddie Riff

Jason

Hey, thank you so much for watching our video and listening to the lyrics! We shot the outside scenes in three hours! The fake Audrey is my wife, so we are indeed a married couple. She looks cooler than Audrey? How could that possibly be? Well, she is not so skinny! Thank you very much! This really makes me happy!
oh wow, you lucky bastard. im sure you make an enviably good looking couple (she looks great with that hair style too! wish i could wear my hair like that). I don't know, i really liked Audrey a long time ago, but I grew bored of her rather quickly. her charms are too quick to reveal themselves and then once they do there's nothing more.
again, great video. thanks for posting!

Poor Morrissey, he must feel very sad. They were neighbours, probably friends, and Finney was a very special person. Who will protect us from Time?

Reckon thank uuuuuuuuu Kimber! ;) I will be sure to watch that bubbles dude or whatever. By the by m8, reckon I know you got the idea from the Swords poster in the restroom. Awesome! With an internship under your belt from The California Son Enterprises, Ltd and a degree from UCLA Film School, you will get a job in Hollywood for reals!

just watched charlie bubbles moz (care of the lovely ketamine_sun)! it was great! I love the setting, and the clothes they all wore. gave off such a nice warm homey feel. Charlie bubbles seem of a type with you moz. his reticence, his clothing, the downward turning of the mouth, just the general way he carries his head on his shoulders. I can see why you like him so much. thanks for the recommendation!

‘There must be something I can dream tonight’

Morrissey pinching a line from Patti Smith’s ‘Elegie’ ....

I just don't know what to do tonight,
My head is aching as I drink and breathe
Memory falls like cream in my bones, moving on my own.
There must be something I can dream tonight,
The air is filled with the moves of you,
All the fire is frozen yet still I have the will, ooh, ah.
Trumpets, violins, I hear them in the distance
And my skin emits a ray, but I think it's sad, it's much too bad
That our friends can't be with us today.

- Patti Smith

Last edited:
‘There must be something I can dream tonight’

Morrissey pinching a line from Patti Smith’s ‘Elegie’ ....

I just don't know what to do tonight,
My head is aching as I drink and breathe
Memory falls like cream in my bones, moving on my own.
There must be something I can dream tonight,
The air is filled with the moves of you,
All the fire is frozen yet still I have the will, ooh, ah.
Trumpets, violins, I hear them in the distance
And my skin emits a ray, but I think it's sad, it's much too bad
That our friends can't be with us today.

- Patti Smith

that's so beautiful!

I watched Charlie Bubbles, and it felt like a strange but pleasant journey to a place that I've never been to, the one you can make while you are asleep. And I was falling in love with everything I saw. It made me feel free. I'll keep this feeling in my heart forever, thank you, M. Nothing can ever be lost.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom