"Morrissey 25: Live" (DVD and Blu-ray) released (Oct. 21, 2013)

"Morrissey 25: Live" (DVD and Blu-ray) is out now.

Morrissey 25 Live Blu-ray Review by Jeffrey Kauffman - Blu-ray.com. Link posted by an anonymous person.

morrissey_25_live.jpg

Buy at Amazon.co.uk.

Last edited:
It should also be noted that there is a sleeve note by Jesse, written in a style that is cloyingly imitative of Morrissey's.

Imitation is the sincerest form of clinging onto your job.

Re: Article: "Morrissey 25: Live" (DVD and Blu-ray) released (Oct. 21, 2013)

It's criminal. Imagine if they done more to promote it - like, oh, I don't know, releasing it for a worldwide cinema showing a month before the DVD release. Loads of people would have heard about 'Live 25' then. What a missed opportunity. :crazy:

Thanks anon. I was referring to the lack of adverts reminding people it was to be released - I've seen none. You're clearly not involving in marketing.

The book was announced about ten days before it was coming out after waiting for several years and wondering if it would ever see the light of day.

I look forward to hearing that a new album is coming out two days beforehand. Wouldn't want to build up any interest beforehand would we.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks anon. I was referring to the lack of adverts reminding people it was to be released - I've seen none. You're clearly not involving in marketing.

The book was announced about ten days before it was coming out after waiting for several years and wondering if it would ever see the light of day.

I look forward to hearing that a new album is coming out two days beforehand. Wouldn't want to build up any interest beforehand would we.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Johnny - how's it going?

P.

Haven't saw it in my local shops, OR the book....will have to save the cash to get a bus-fare to Liverpool some day...IF I can be botherered.....costs TOO much these days to just move 5 fecking miles.....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom