Morrissey a genius: official.

Don't know, I pasted the list from the Telegraph... I did everything too fast so I'm sorry I didn't correct it.

I was somehow disappointed that David Bowie was first and him almost the last one.

27, 26... 3 are the average genius points everyone on the list gets from the ones who voted.

Ceci, I hope you didn't think I meant you! I saw the original list so I knew it wasn't your mistake! :)

Don't worry Mell... I just thought afterwards I should've corrected it because I noticed it when I read it, but I was doing like 4 things at the same time at work hahaha, so I didn't :p

Muhammad Ali.

no backstabbing at the great Ali please

he entertained the whole world in a time when there was only black n white
telly, and people gathered around to look at Ali's fights

cause of the timetable, we europeans had to watch great boxing games
in the middle if the night

Ali rules, he is and always will be the king of Boxing, and he can dance better than Micheal Jackson ;)

Last edited:
Newsflash:

"Morrissey a penis: official."

It's from the management/PA of Kristeen Young, so I don't know if it's that 'official'!

Yes, but everyone's resolve seemed to stiffened as they moved East...

No doubt her lubricious personality helped when the tour was limping through the midwest.

No doubt her lubricious personality helped when the tour was limping through the midwest.

And so he was forced to take her in hand because he couldn't just stand for a slip of the tongue like that at every show. It does sound like he gave her a proper licking for her behavior.

Yes, but everyone's resolve seemed to stiffened as they moved East...

Indeed. Maybe that's why he played "Interesting Drug" on Sunday--there were some bad people on the rise!

And so he was forced to take her in hand because he couldn't just stand for a slip of the tongue like that at every show. It does sound like he gave her a proper licking for her behavior.

Yeah, I hear she was really given a bushwhacking. Must have been tough since she was so achingly near the climax of the tour. If he keeps this up he'll be the only member in his Fan Club.

Indeed. He has to stop ramming his pseudo-morality down his colleagues' throats! I'm sure that they're finding it increasingly hard to stand at attention when he's in the room. He'd better keep one eye open for any backstabbers, or else this whole fiasco will definitely not have a happy ending.

Indeed. He has to stop ramming his pseudo-morality down his colleagues' throats! I'm sure that they're finding it increasingly hard to stand at attention when he's in the room. He'd better keep one eye open for any backstabbers, or else this whole fiasco will definitely not have a happy ending.

Oh my! I was prepared to keep going but with the "one eye open" comment I hereby concede total supremacy to you!

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if KY called him a penis, because it would explain why he got in so well with her

you said KY and penis in the same sentence *giggle*

And so he was forced to take her in hand because he couldn't just stand for a slip of the tongue like that at every show. It does sound like he gave her a proper licking for her behaviour

Yeah, I hear she was really given a bushwhacking. Must have been tough since she was so achingly near the climax of the tour. If he keeps this up he'll be the only member in his Fan Club.

I don't know i think this is all very hard to swallow.....but i could spit!

"And so he was forced to take her in hand because he couldn't just stand for a slip of the tongue like that at every show. It does sound like he gave her a proper licking for her behavior."

Yes indeed, bigmouth struck again. How dare she threaten to flatten his coif in such an unbecoming manner?!

"Indeed. Maybe that's why he played "Interesting Drug" on Sunday--there were some bad people on the rise!"

Yes, "mini-Morrissey" has struck again...

Back
Top Bottom