Morrissey A-Z: "Let the Right One Slip In"

Anyone still holding onto one of those "Let the Right One Slip In" condoms?
Yes. I’ve got two yellow and one green. Both out of date. Make of that you will.

the song itself, managed to catch it live the last two times of the 3 it was done. A really upbeat song this, and one that deserved a little bit more.

I guess "Pregnant for the Last Time" condoms might not sell so well.

Actually, ‘The end of the family line’ condoms sold the best ! And maybe worked the best for reasons we don’t need to go into here.

Yes. I’ve got two yellow and one green. Both out of date. Make of that you will.

the song itself, managed to catch it live the last two times of the 3 it was done. A really upbeat song this, and one that deserved a little bit more.
:straightface:

WTF?
anytime there is something that doesnt exist
you happen to have:blushing:
someone mentions a show, you right away
claim to be there while previously you
had no idea there were any shows:mad:
are you Selma? bernie butchers 'secretary'?(n)

:straightface:

WTF?
anytime there is something that doesnt exist
you happen to have:blushing:
someone mentions a show, you right away
claim to be there while previously you
had no idea there were any shows:mad:
are you Selma? bernie butchers 'secretary'?(n)
Clown shoes. For the last time, I’ll walk you through this slowly.
At any show in the future, I’ll be more than happy to say hi to you in person but, the problem will still manifest onwards, as you won’t be there
You’ve not once offered any insight to this gig going business, just told us all, we don’t attend and stand outside with banners. Your existence is merely that, and existence. And a sad one. So, next time I’m in Mexico, Argentina, Salt Lake City or Stoke on Trent, I’ll post the set list along with a hand written placard with Vegan Crow watched immoral videos whilst residing in sheltered accommodation.

I prefer the short version. And I like the live performance of this song. Unfortunately, neither The Centenary Edition of the "Viva Hate" nor the "Bona Drag" - the redesigned edition are good places for this song.

6/10

Sounds like Blur tried to write a Morrissey song and Moz recorded a version of it. It's not in the same league as Sister I'm A Poet, that's for sure.

Clown shoes. For the last time, I’ll walk you through this slowly.
At any show in the future, I’ll be more than happy to say hi to you in person but, the problem will still manifest onwards, as you won’t be there
You’ve not once offered any insight to this gig going business, just told us all, we don’t attend and stand outside with banners. Your existence is merely that, and existence. And a sad one. So, next time I’m in Mexico, Argentina, Salt Lake City or Stoke on Trent, I’ll post the set list along with a hand written placard with Vegan Crow watched immoral videos whilst residing in sheltered accommodation.
:rolleyes:
why wait do a photoshop now....'surface' does it all the time(n)
post photos of Paddy eating BK double cheesburgers in a Mex cantina
wearing a big sombrero. same thing for argentina with a tango outfit, a mormon get up
for "Salt Lake City". make sure you show Paddy, the B/K and the venues all
in the same frame.:crazy:
after you post the photoshop you can take a trip around the funny farm
while holding a:balloon:

(its already been researched than only 4 venues in the last 30 yrs had a BK
within a walking radius, and Paddy and co were at none of these shows.
CASE CLOSED:hammer:)

Love this one! The energy, the practicality of the advice, the tone of positivity, the pleasingly smooth riff in the intro, the vocal gymnastics in the outro. Great stuff!

Thinking about those condoms males me realise Moz has missed a lot of similarly themed merchandising opportunities. How about 'Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference' budgie smugglers, Wide to Receive' branded lubricant or 'Little Man, What Now?' willy warmers - the list is endless.
Hold onto your mates

I love it. Even though, like 90% of his solo career, it's a beautiful voice/vocal melody carrying a basic, rent-a-tune backing.

Tags
morrissey a-z
Back
Top Bottom