Morrissey album release - Morrissey Central (13th Nov.)

44877_44875_IMG_4310_gf9dsr.jpg

"The Deluxe version of Low In High School is available on 7 December. The double album features new art-work, three previously unreleased studio tracks, five live B-sides, an inner screen print, 12 tracks comprising the original album, plus the latest single "Back On The Chain Gang".

Morrissey has completed a very successful run of shows in California, and now proceeds to Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Chile, Brazil and Argentina for more high-profile concerts.
Reports by Fox News and TMZ of Morrissey being attacked on stage at San Diego are entirely false. No such incident occurred."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-album-release

The original image is (topically) Corrie related - Doris Speed:

44878_44876_ef5ac0d7508cb03f3fe36e7b4a8c4b459bc008d3.jpeg

Regards,
FWD.

Edit: The Iron Bridge via Twitter states the background poster used behind Doris on Central is his design and not 'official'.

Last edited:
There was no 'worried' rating, or I would have selected it. Please take care. And definitely no wanking in the Rovers :lbf:
Oh Peppy, you do make me laugh. What with me and Rifke and your handful of your own. Have a great day yourself. My outings are probably tamer than I let on, so there's no need to worry.

Oh Peppy, you do make me laugh. What with me and Rifke and your handful of your own. Have a great day yourself. My outings are probably tamer than I let on, so there's no need to worry.
Thanks for that. I feel a bit reassured. Your drunken posts conjure up such dreadful images of incapable shambling and desolation. Now I know you're just having a few shandies and a bit of a sing-song on the bus home I feel better. Take care, though.

Thanks for that. I feel a bit reassured. Your drunken posts conjure up such dreadful images of incapable shambling and desolation. Now I know you're just having a few shandies and a bit of a sing-song on the bus home I feel better. Take care, though.
I remember singing Cemetry Gates as we passed Wilford Hill Cemetry on the bus. I was worried that I might not be able to use public transport in Notts again.

I have been wondering if the LIHS Deluxe Edition will also come with a download card, but perhaps now isn't the best time to ask it, since it's not released yet. I have the You'll Be Gone b-side, but it's all I own of the b-sides. I think it would be nice to own all the b-sides and others digitally because I simply play catch up with everything Morrissey releases.

Tags
low in high school deluxe low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom