Morrissey and everyone on this website is a dirty communist pig

Lobster Douché

Anti-Communism Officer
I think that everyone here is spreading the idea that communism is ok by ignoring my comments.
This is why I have endevoured to create my own thread to spread awareness about the growing threat of online communists.
I rightly assume that all of you are communists and I suggest that you all participate in some healthy group sex to cleanse yourselves.
YOU MUST BE CLEANSED!
The event will be held at Black Mountain, NSW, Australia at Feddie's house.
Please all come and take part in the ethnic, sorry political, cleansing.
:thumb:

Don't question me you filthy communist prostitute. It is your kind that is poisoning our schools, lives and water supply. The communists helped the Jews to cause the world wars

I think that everyone here is spreading the idea that communism is ok by ignoring my comments.
This is why I have endevoured to create my own thread to spread awareness about the growing threat of online communists.
I rightly assume that all of you are communists and I suggest that you all participate in some healthy group sex to cleanse yourselves.
YOU MUST BE CLEANSED!
The event will be held at Black Mountain, NSW, Australia at Feddie's house.
Please all come and take part in the ethnic, sorry political, cleansing.
:thumb:

obsession with communism reminds of someone who sadly happens to be the prime minister of my poor country...

obsession with communism reminds of someone who sadly happens to be the prime minister of my poor country...
umm, your location says "Italy" :straightface: so under the assumption that you are from there :rolleyes:
I find it odd that you think of your PM as being obsessed with communism, when uhh, well, all we hear about him here is that he is really into the under age whores :eek::lbf:

umm, your location says "Italy" :straightface: so under the assumption that you are from there :rolleyes:
I find it odd that you think of your PM as being obsessed with communism, when uhh, well, all we hear about him here is that he is really into the under age whores :eek::lbf:

Exactly! but in his mind the problem is not that he sleeps with under age girls and give them money for it, but those bad communist judges who persecute him and don't let him live his life his way...

Tags
cleansed communist morrissey music penis
Back
Top Bottom