Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

Imagining myself drowning in a giant pile of rhinoceros shit is more preferable than seeing/discussing/imagining your genitals in any way, shape or form.

Hmmmmm... poaching gold here me thinks.

DavidT, I've supported you for years and even used to buy the SYL fanzine (where's Russ Seekatz?). How about showing a bit of editorial sensitivity and moving this story to the forum?

All of you pissing and moaning about this being posted should realize that David posts ALL Morrissey news or connections to him, so this is along the protocol that he always follows.

If you do not like it, you can do one of the following:

1. Go to All You Need is Morrissey

2. Go to The Rats site and fawn all day

3. Go to Morrissey's blog and twitter--which can be found on the Rat's site

All of you pissing and moaning about this being posted should realize that David posts ALL Morrissey news or connections to him, so this is along the protocol that he always follows.

Do you personally believe this 'story' should have been linked to on the main page?

After this, and if No one removes that crap from the main page, that's what fans should do. Find another place for Morrissey news ( or create a new one).

Shameless self promotion. Lulz.

Yet no one seems to mind when Moz compares people who eat meat to paedophiles? Oh, he is just being Moz, let's give it a pass?

Or when he blamed Kate Middleton for the suicide of the nurse after the prank call to the hospital? Was that ok?

Moz has been pretty vile in his comments about other people and if someone wants to give him a taste of his own medicine, I think he deserves it.

Yes, as if seemingly he knows exactly what pedophilia entails as to be able to compare it to the 'deplorable act' of meat eating--claiming they are synonymous. And yet, just last week in the Hot Press article he states: "I am naive on the subject of child abuse. I can't even imagine what it is. My brain doesn't lock into it." Hmm. Which is is? Authoritative opinion based on knowledge? Or ignorant, insensitive hyperbolic rant? If we are to believe his words in the HP interview, it is that latter.

Yes, as if seemingly he knows exactly what pedophilia entails as to be able to compare it to the 'deplorable act' of meat eating--claiming they are synonymous. And yet, just last week in the Hot Press article he states: "I am naive on the subject of child abuse. I can't even imagine what it is. My brain doesn't lock into it." Hmm. Which is is? Authoritative opinion based on knowledge? Or ignorant, insensitive hyperbolic rant? If we are to believe his words in the HP interview, it is that latter.

Cut him some slack....he's just an artist....he feels ....more than he thinks.

265676_1247185923315_full.jpg

I really wish there was a way to prove to you that I am not a supporter of TRB. He is a delusional nutcase, and I am blocked from posting on his site because I am so critical of him and Morrissey.

Let's just say you are horrible at covering your tracks. :lbf:

Someone needs to tell me who TRB is.

I have an idea, but I'm not sure. I try to steer well clear of this Blue Rose nonsense.

Sycophantic?.....gimme a break....you don't even know what that means....go back to sleep.

It is always the sycophants themselves who protest that everyone is using the term wrong. I think ya'll are in denial. The shoe fits honey; wear it. ;)

It is always the sycophants themselves who protest that everyone is using the term wrong. I think ya'll are in denial. The shoe fits honey; wear it. ;)

Darling...pulleeezzee.....your sending me into a tailspin of depression.

You tried those shoes on for a while. Lulz. Most memorable was you taking pics in the theater of the Hollywood High movie. NOT to be topped by you ordering his cologne...oh wait...maybe it was when you theorized that crucifix-wearing, I Have Forgiven Jesus singing Moz was secretly a meat-eating atheist. WAIT!!!! Vegan Challenge. That was when you were peakin' out while you sycophant rolled.

:rofl:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom