Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

I DO know what a sycophant is. Anybody who worships a god is a sycophant. Kiss god's arse; get rewarded in the afterlife or maybe this life as well. Didn't somebody say Moz is god?

God, God, God...that's all you've got. It doesn't affect me at all. Did someone call Morrissey 'God'? Wasn't me. Your rambling on about Morrissey's quote that eating meat is the same as paedophilia is weak, too. Yes, it was a lame thing to say, but it's also a lackluster excuse you've found to avoid the original argument as to why you so vehemently defended David's decision to post this ridiculous story in the first place.

Masses as in majority. Not as in massive. Site traffic is down? Really? Do you have some links to back up this claim?

They bail... like you... but they always return... like you. Solo actually has registered dozens of new users in the last few months who are contributing regularly and enthusiastically.

In 2004, when you joined there were thousands of active users. This continued from before Quarry to ROTT to YOR and beyond. Main Page polls at a low got 2,000 votes and at a high over 10,000. When the votes on Main Page polls started to decline to below 1,000 votes (and this included anonymous users) , David pulled them stating "slow load time" was the reason. As if, these stupid GIFs and giant signatures don't slow the site down. Whether site traffic is up or down, only David knows. However, the number of active users has plummeted and that is a fact.

It turns out David Tseng is not just hideously irritating to Morrissey but also to about 80% of people here.

Read the signs David, why not call it a day but at least hand it over to someone more balanced.

God, God, God...that's all you've got. It doesn't affect me at all. Did someone call Morrissey 'God'? Wasn't me. Your rambling on about Morrissey's quote that eating meat is the same as paedophilia is weak, too. Yes, it was a lame thing to say, but it's also a lackluster excuse you've found to avoid the original argument as to why you so vehemently defended David's decision to post this ridiculous story in the first place.

Probably for the same reasons she defended Steve Croce after breaking his son's arm...because she is stupid and loves to fight.

Davidt you are an idiot. Please end this debacle. Close the site and seek medical help.

Wow that's amazing you know how many active users there were on the site in 2004 when the stat wasn't even activated until the vBulletin software was installed in 2006.

In 2004, when you joined there were thousands of active users. This continued from before Quarry to ROTT to YOR and beyond. Main Page polls at a low got 2,000 votes and at a high over 10,000. When the votes on Main Page polls started to decline to below 1,000 votes (and this included anonymous users) , David pulled them stating "slow load time" was the reason. As if, these stupid GIFs and giant signatures don't slow the site down. Whether site traffic is up or down, only David knows. However, the number of active users has plummeted and that is a fact.

Wow that's amazing you know how many active users there were on the site in 2004 when the stat wasn't even activated until the vBulletin software was installed in 2006.

That's what you decide to address?

'Thousands' is not an actual number. But what he says is right, and you've acknowledged that by not denying what they said ;-)

None of that proves how anyone can know for certain that its not true. My goodness, can we rise above Wiki quotes? So pedestrian.
Ouija board.......Ouija board.......would you help me? Because I still do not know what to believe about Morrissey...........

I wasn't trying to prove it was true, (sidestep much?) I was establishing that your pattern of reasoning employs fallacious logic and is to be considered with caution. You are not demonstrating you represent a voice of objective, rational thinking.

I wasn't trying to prove it was true, (sidestep much?) I was establishing that your pattern of reasoning employs fallacious logic and is to be considered with caution. You are not demonstrating you represent a voice of objective, rational thinking.

Saying that I dont know one way or the other if these allegations against Moz are true IS objective, rational thinking. Its the truth, I simply do not know.

why did I read that article : (

I need to shower with bleach and a wire brush now : (

I can't even read some of the comments on this thread let alone the article itself. Listen to WPINOYB instead of the shower.

Last edited:
Saying that I dont know one way or the other if these allegations against Moz are true IS objective, rational thinking. Its the truth, I simply do not know.

Google Occam's razor. Then when your brain has exhausted the idea that the arguments presented in this blog could be true, consider that every point made...EVERY POINT...was drawn using rudimentary categorical syllogisms employing stacked fallacious reasoning. The entire article is rendered implausible due to the structure of the arguments alone, never mind the glaring factual inaccuracies. If after that you still want to play the "But I just don't know for sure?" card, then you're a f***ing idiot, not an objective, rational thinker.

Last edited:
I am disgusted that this article remains on the news page even after the majority of visitors have made it clear to DavidT that they would prefer it removed.

In the past I have added to the traffic coming to this site in some not inconsiderable way through posting links to rareties and unreleased material I have freely shared with fellow fans on Morrissey-Solo. I regret to say that unless David removes the article from the news section I will not feel inclined to share any other rarity/unreleased track here in the future.

Some of us have had personal encounters with issues linked to peodophiles and these are obviously traumatic. Linking something (Morrissey) we find enjoyment in our lives with the issue of peodophilia is extremely disturbing and difficult. Anyone with an ounce of empathy would have understood this.

For the last time I ask DavidT to please do the right thing and remove the article. Please.

About 80% of Morrissey-solo now find Davidt as irritating as Morrissey does. Way to go!

David T- Before you (anonymously) promoted this link, I did not understand why Moz hated this site (and you) so much. Now I understand. No one believes for a second that you posted this link to rally the Solo community to Morrissey's side. If that were the case, you would have said so. Instead you wrote "An interesting read."

And you use this rationale for every piece of information that comes your way? That isn't objective thinking. It's not thinking at all.

Finally, we are seeing the true moral redundancy, puerility, fatuousness , and lack of integrity of this David T fellow and his scathing, cruelly pathetic website. Pitiless revenge indeed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom