Question Morrissey and Steve Jones photo?

mal

Hello,

Does anyone have, or know where I can get, a higher resolution version of this photo?

Thank you

260818.jpg

Thanks so much for the quick response. Really appreciate it. I have that version too and unfortunately it suffers Instagram compression and looks like it's 96 dpi tops. I've searched all over and doesn't look like it's with any of the photo agencies. I guess if Jonesy's Instagram is the source it might be a futile search ...

Thanks so much for the quick response. Really appreciate it. I have that version too and unfortunately it suffers Instagram compression and looks like it's 96 dpi tops. I've searched all over and doesn't look like it's with any of the photo agencies. I guess if Jonesy's Instagram is the source it might be a futile search ...
About 110kb is the max I've seen. Will have a rummage (I think a couple of sites that reported it are dead, but wayback may help).
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks again! Meantime I'll keep searching ...
The variant image (both turned slightly) seems to have more sources.
I think the above is about it otherwise.
Regards,
FWD.

These are good. Do you have a website/IG?
Thank you. I've begun to keep an Instagram, a Facebook, and I've got a drama filled thread on this site. Here's the latest post on the thread.

My Instagram handle is sharonsmith2311

My Facebook is

Back
Top Bottom