Morrissey at Amoeba Records in Los Angeles (Dec. 21, 2015) - photo by @drawthelineart / Instagram

Mike sends the link (via intlplayboy / Wordpress):

@drawthelineart / Instagram

The #greatest #Christmas #gift I could have ever #imagined.
Meeting the man himself #Morrissey
#mozangeles #moz #amoebamusichollywood #theboywithathorninhisside #awesome
#icandiehappy #mozzer #thesmiths

amoeba_20151221.jpg

He looks so happy to be photographed... but on the other hand a record store is a strange place to hide from fans. Who knows?

Even worse, because the Irish have shown to be similarly stupid and self centred here over the years. Morrissey gave a two hours concert in Cork and the Irish f***heads were over the moon, celebrating their hero and trying to shut anybody else up who complained about his half arsed 70 minutes concerts elsewhere, but what did they others know, he was brilliant in your own front yards, in Australia and Ireland, what do you care about what happens elsewhere. YOU are the rasist self centred arseholes following a racist shithead. Now go and f*** yourself you Irish-Australian dumbhead. I have pointed your nationality and location out, because it speaks volumnes about what you experienced and your whole worldview and it speaks nothing for you, zero, nada.

... just keep the Canadians out of it. We get nothing.

Used Rock !
Brilliant

Looks like Neville was tired. You should have shouted very loud " wake up Neville Novelist "

Benny-the-British-Butcher

"Mad as a box of frogs" LOL LOL POT KETTLE go and get your Christmas knitting done benny boy lol

And here come the Avalanche of negative comments finding something so offensive about Morrissey simply existing in another photograph.

A Christmas wish for Morrissey:
He still holds grudges. You look at the pictures of him in the 90's and you see a happy, gorgeous man. The court case really took a toll on him and you can't help but think that he never got over it. A lot of people disappointed him, but he had also disappointed a lot of people. Unhappiness shows in your face. He is not happy, despite what he says. He really needs to move on. If he can give himself a present this Christmas it should be forgiveness, otherwise, he will physically and mentally destroy himself. FORGIVE, FORGIVE, FORGIVE. Repeat.

You should follow your avatar and keep your stupid Australian mouth shut. You are giving an extremely bad expression. If it wasn't for Australian professors one could get the impression that it is a nation of utter brain deads.

Wow, really? If it wasn't for Australian professors? But.. don't they have a stupid Australian mouths as well?! *eyeroll*
There's no need for such a vulgar comment, at all. Totally unwarranted, you utter racist c***. Actually, a c*** has use, you, on the other hand, don't. Being the absolutely pathetic and vile POS that you are and all.

And mods.. no comments, warning or anything..just letting this slide through??! Whatever happened to taking this crap to the pigsty where it actually belongs??? -I can't even recall the last time you mods warned someone for such nasty bile, let alone remove/send comments to the pigsty/OT fight thread. --Is there any particular reason why you've stopped doing so?

I'm not having a go, I just don't know why nowadays comments like this (and so many others) just slide through.

Not only are you racist, you're fecking insane as well! :crazy:

Even worse, because the Irish have shown to be similarly stupid and self centred here over the years. Morrissey gave a two hours concert in Cork and the Irish f***heads were over the moon, celebrating their hero and trying to shut anybody else up who complained about his half arsed 70 minutes concerts elsewhere, but what did they others know, he was brilliant in your own front yards, in Australia and Ireland, what do you care about what happens elsewhere. YOU are the rasist self centred arseholes following a racist shithead. Now go and f*** yourself you Irish-Australian dumbhead. I have pointed your nationality and location out, because it speaks volumnes about what you experienced and your whole worldview and it speaks nothing for you, zero, nada.

:thumb: There's that perverse pleasure in the surprise or anticipation that you'll find something that you yourself didn't know existed, some strange import or bootleg. The feel the smell of these shops the action of flipping through the records,ah..

such a little thing...

I get the same thrill from old libraries.

He looks so happy to be photographed... but on the other hand a record store is a strange place to hide from fans. Who knows?

LUCKY guy with him! yes, the best Christmas present ever!!!!!!!!!!

I think Morrissey looks really great.I love that pic he looks really good in it.

Calm down, Donald Trump

he does have a point: the irish posts HAVE disappointed. ok maybe not the irish but the pseudo iris.

He looks great. Eyes bright. It was very kind of him to sign those books. What an awesome gift for a fan!

Tibby, you need your cat eyes checked. Pronto. What Mozza really needs and wants for Xmas is a sturdy brassiere. Bless his lil' ol' heart.

Tibby, you need your cat eyes checked. Pronto. What Mozza really needs and wants for Xmas is a sturdy brassiere. Bless his lil' ol' heart.

He and that fan should have a wet -shirt contest. lol

Naaa, i was really close to the stage this tour and my mouth dropped open of how handsome he was , the aura about him is breathtaking.

Jesus, you people are such blind, baaaahhing sheep to this creep. Morrissey's exterior ugliness matches his inner monster. He is an unbelievably bad person - all the stories from the beginning of his career through the present day are true. If you want to see a handsome, charismatic, and actually gifted gentleman, not a phoney baloney crock, watch a Cary Grant film. He was the definition of debonaire and class. And loved by many. That ass clown Mozzer is garbage, and all of the bad press and stories about him and his cruelty and unfairness will eclipse the bullshit PR machinery in the end. Morrissey is WAY overrated and needs to retire permanently. For his own sake - he looks so worn out. Being evil is hard work.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom