Morrissey at Amoeba Records (Los Angeles, July 21 2013) - daays / Instagram

morrissey_amoeba_20130721.png

Posted by intlplayboy/ tumblr:

Morrissey at Amoeba Records on July 21st 2013 by daays on Instagram.
"Yeah! I was kinda stalking his aisle pretending to look at cd’s and he was like, “oh no, Nico..Nico will change your life! Trust me, I have great taste in music." Then he giggled and I almost peed myself. I still can’t believe it."

Thank you @gegj0004 & @movalchik951

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to see Morrissey out & about. That's a cute story, it sounds like Moz knew she recognized him & he made the "first move" and talked to her! That's so cool! "Trust me I have great taste in music." Classic!:p

He looks happy and playful in this fan pic. Nice to see. His eyes do look a bit tired and sad...but who the hell could blame him! What a week(um...year, really) the man has had! I hope he's feeling a little better already.:)

morrissey_amoeba_20130721.png

Posted by intlplayboy/ tumblr:

Morrissey at Amoeba Records on July 21st 2013 by daays on Instagram.
"Yeah! I was kinda stalking his aisle pretending to look at cd’s and he was like, “oh no, Nico..Nico will change your life! Trust me, I have great taste in music." Then he giggled and I almost peed myself. I still can’t believe it."

Thank you @gegj0004 & @movalchik951

What a fabulous story, I wish that would happen to me :)

He does look quite tired around the eyes and abit worse for wear but sweet picture nonetheless :)

Aw...Bless Morrissey! ♥ What a lucky girl! Wish that would happen to me, too, girl-afraid! :)

I'd like to add, I think he needs contact with his fans right now. He does look a bit tired (from what he's been through.) Somewhat weary. I can relate - in a way. He needs to feel our love.

Last edited:
He looks extremely tired, the instagram filter isn't doing him any favors though. Based on the other pics he doesn't look quite so jaundiced. There's a funny parallel to this story. :o He's perfect.

He looks extremely tired, the instagram filter isn't doing him any favors though. Based on the other pics he doesn't look quite so jaundiced. There's a funny parallel to this story. :o He's perfect.

What other pictures? Do you mean from this day? I clicked on the link only to find pictures we've seen in the past.

What other pictures? Do you mean from this day? I clicked on the link only to find pictures we've seen in the past.

This one. He's normal pink, not all washed out and pale.

BPv68fmCYAAjc5r.jpg:medium

I usually only ask my grandpa about recommending a good bottle of scotch not a good CD. Morrissey looks like he's aged about 10 years since I saw him in Seattle in March.

It's puzzling that this is deemed news, over the still-recent announcement that the entire South America tour has been canned.

Incidentally, I was just listening to Action is My Middle Name and realised with complete clarity that the weakness in Morrissey's music is, and has been since after Maladjusted, the incredible repetitiousness and insipidity of the lyrics. Not the music, which, though much derided, is more than passable and occasionally excellent, and certainly not the voice - there he is stronger than ever.

When you consider how many unremarkable, lightweight strums he has transformed with vocal and lyric in the past, you would have to say that he has consented to become the very type of 'pop star' that he frequently derides: what we hear now are catchy, neat three-minuters, well-sung and with a simple, satisfying chorus, culminating with rousing climax.

He has in fact become the Vegas version of 90's Morrissey. Which may have been the plan all along.

Morrissey, you are so goddamn suave. A little Nico does do wonders. Get well soon. I'm here. I won't move.

Who are the 2 men around him. SECURITY? ONE is watching someone like a hawk!!

Morrissey, you are so goddamn suave. A little Nico does do wonders. Get well soon. I'm here. I won't move.

Call this news ? What hogwash !!! British history is in the making !!!!!

We have a new baby Son and heir don't you know weighing in at a mighty fine 8lb and 6oz oh what joy well done and congrats to William and Kate.
Oh William your Mother will be looking down on you with such pride I wish she was here to give support but never forget she is always by your side, I shall light a candle for her tonight.

Benny-the-Butcher

I'm glad to see Morrissey out & about. That's a cute story, it sounds like Moz knew she recognized him & he made the "first move" and talked to her! That's so cool! "Trust me I have great taste in music." Classic!:p

I think mimosa's make for an excellent social lubricant. :D I don't know how he does it, I can't drink them. Get a killer headache every time.

Probably a dumb question here, but is Morrissey ever seen in public with a woman? In all these candid street pics, he's surrounded by men. At a Hollywood party, he's with Russell Brand. Just wonderin'.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom