Morrissey at Amoeba Records (Los Angeles, July 21 2013) - daays / Instagram

morrissey_amoeba_20130721.png

Posted by intlplayboy/ tumblr:

Morrissey at Amoeba Records on July 21st 2013 by daays on Instagram.
"Yeah! I was kinda stalking his aisle pretending to look at cd’s and he was like, “oh no, Nico..Nico will change your life! Trust me, I have great taste in music." Then he giggled and I almost peed myself. I still can’t believe it."

Thank you @gegj0004 & @movalchik951

Last edited by a moderator:
What I wonder is this:

Is Amoeba Records and the El Rey between Cole & Cahuenga?

#PlayingEasytoGet

This feels weird like stalking but she hashtagged his name so...

Also someone mentioned he's at the Savages concert at the El Rey at the mo. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can't cope with demand for my new royal bangers I've named them 'The Son and Heir sausage' made with Benny's top secret no expense spared recipe. The vegetablists sausages aren't shifting great units though I might have to try a different timber for the sawdust filling like Brazilian Mahogany that's a luxurious tree I'm told.
The icing on the cake though has got be when here they announce the name Steven Patrick Windsor ! Oh what joy.

These sausages are limited edition only so hurry to avoid disappointment.

Benny-the-Butcher-prize-winning-sausage-maker

Gammon has been trending in the shop for the last two days, I've no idea why. (Not complaining though).
I've also added 'Goodbye horses' by Garvey to the shops I-pod you should see the look on the staffs faces when I dance around saying in a deep voice "It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again ':eek:

Benny-the-Buffalo-Bill-Butcher

Probably a dumb question here, but is Morrissey ever seen in public with a woman? In all these candid street pics, he's surrounded by men. At a Hollywood party, he's with Russell Brand. Just wonderin'.

ah ah Well well!! draw your own conclusion! we've all wondered at some point but we all know better now!

ah ah Well well!! draw your own conclusion! we've all wondered at some point but we all know better now!

Maybe he's like Raj Kuthrapali around women so hangs out with men? :p

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom