Morrissey at Mary Coughlan gig, Dublin Academy

Re: Morrissey at Mary Coughlin gig. Dublin Academy

The second picture is so sweet! And I laughed out loud at her son's (evidently?) AARGH comment followed by someone else's admonishment that he should go to all of his mom's gigs. :thumb: :lbf:

Re: Morrissey at Mary Coughlin gig. Dublin Academy

Last October's Kirsty MacColl tribute gig, Boz played clarinet for Mary who sang Kirsty's song 'Bad'.

It's amazing that even with such poor visual quality and from behind, from a distance; that you can spot Moz a mile away. The head, certainly but also the way he tilts his head and claps his hands and leans in to talk to (presumably) Sarah.

It's amazing that even with such poor visual quality and from behind, from a distance; that you can spot Moz a mile away. The head, certainly but also the way he tilts his head and claps his hands and leans in to talk to (presumably) Sarah.

I know, he's not exactly a giant of a man, but he appears to sit (and stand at the end) above everyone else? Perhaps he floats? :D

He IS above everyone else. ;)

And we can spot him from a mile away, but we're not exactly a representative sample of the population....

I reckon from his expression in one of the photos he doesn't think shes that great...he needs someone younger and sexier

Back
Top Bottom