Morrissey at the Rolling Stones concert in Los Angeles (May 3, 2013) - photos posted at Zimbio

I mend. He mends my heart. :sweet:

I'll get me sweatshirt.

You guys are nuts, he looks amazeballs.

Re: Singer Morrissey arrives the 'Rolling Stone' concert at The Staples Center in Los

I mend. He mends my heart. :sweet:

I'll get me sweatshirt.

I sometimes wear double deniem too...so I think he's instantly cool :cool: :p

Re: Singer Morrissey arrives the 'Rolling Stone' concert at The Staples Center in Los

I HATE The Rolling Stones, btw. Not that anyone cares.

I would have agreed with you at one point, but some of those riffs... My God.

People will still be playing them on Gliese 581g.

First thing I thought as well. Moz will not be making any best dressed lists anytime soon.

I HATE The Rolling Stones, btw. Not that anyone cares.

- - - Updated - - -

Denim on denim is a major fashion faux pas.

could have been worse -- at least he left the stetson at home.

could have been worse -- at least he left the stetson at home.

He's a definitely a boy who loves cows. :love: Gopalalalala!!!

Made me think of Laura and her giving me stick for wearing denim top and bottom. But that was in 1996 so please move on Moz. He looks really miserable and he goes to see The Stones despite writing the lyrics for "get off the stage". Maybe he was just bored and needed to see people.

Where I come from, that look is called the "Canadian Tuxedo". I'm glad to see the lunatics with their 25-year vintage quotes and references to "Get Off the Stage" (a song Morrissey has disowned) are out in force. Carry on.

Where I come from, that look is called the "Canadian Tuxedo". I'm glad to see the lunatics with their 25-year vintage quotes and references to "Get Off the Stage" (a song Morrissey has disowned) are out in force. Carry on.

In various interviews he explained that "get off the stage" was him being tired of reading papers where members of The Stones was seen pictured with tax free bags. He questioned them for carrying on too long but has done the same thing without managing to stomach it healthwise. Once again he made himself look very stupid.

he never disowned it although Stones and Moz fans like you obviously wanna believe he did. Read his and cry:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/3670519/Morrissey-Heaven-knows-why-hes-miserable.html

It doesn't look like he enjoyed the show...

Last edited:

I wish if Moz was going to spend so much effort jet setting that he would just visit me. We could take ballroom dance together. LOL. I got qualified to win the Rolling Stones tickets to the show in Anaheim. I just wanted to flip them. I didn't even think Moz would be interested. But all I ended up winning was a digital download of _Grrr!_.

It doesn't look like enjoyed the show...

he also went to a lady gaga gig so i doubt it's always a case of being into the person/band. it may be at the behest of others or just checking out what other acts are offering up. i thought it was pretty clear the soundgarden gig was to see how he tolerated the noise/lights/crowd, etc. after his run of infirmities, so it's anyone's guess.

Yeah, the Soundgarden thing does make sense I guess, and if that's his excuse for going to see the Stones then I suppose it puts everything in perspective. Otherwise, I can't see Morrissey being the type of person who would go to a gig because someone recommends the band to him or, as you put it, to see what other acts are offering up. At least not in the case of going to see the Stones or Gaga.

No, it's literally just because it's Morrissey that you think that. He could be wearing a fat suit and have boils oozing pus on his face, and you'd find it sexy.

Typical hypocrite. He slags off the Stones, yet he feels the need to go see them perform.

Maybe he wore a blue rose on his lapel and carried one to give to Mick!

No, it's literally just because it's Morrissey that you think that. He could be wearing a fat suit and have boils oozing pus on his face, and you'd find it sexy.

He does look quite good though. He's 54 this month and he carries it off. CG has a point

Do you know what this gig was?

- - - Updated - - -

He's obviously in the "relaxed-fit jeans" stage of his life.

Relaxed-fit trousers: Just say no.

Noise is the best revenge.......

Morrissey looks hot from where I'm kneeling! Amen! :pray:

He does look quite good though. He's 54 this month and he carries it off. CG has a point

Yeah, really! I think he looks handsome as always. You can't compare him to 1991 Morrissey;) He looks fit and fashionable. I am not a fan of those jeans (I swear he wears the same type of baggy levis all the time now...ugh) but the rest of the outfit is great. I love the detail and fit of the jacket. :thumb:

I had a thought. I wonder if he wanted to go to The Stones concert to observe how they performed and how the audience reacted. Morrissey has said a few times, including recently, that he has seen many bands that are very big names and they don't have the same audience reaction that he gets. He said people don't reach put and touch the artist (the big name). Morrissey used the example of seeing Madonna. I thought 'why the heck did even see her?' and thought he wanted to size up her audience and influence. Just a thought.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom