Morrissey attends Echobelly concert (October 8, 2021)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
Moz was at Echobelly's gig.

full

All around nice to see. Didn't Morrissey have a brief friendship with Echobelly in the mid-90s? Anyway, had a chance to see them a few times around 95/96 - very good band.

He was there because Sonya's voice is as pure as ever. Their three remastered reissued vinyls are a revelation. If I lived in the UK I'd have been there too. I can't imagine the magnificence of a Moz concert with Echobelly as support.

I've been listening to On quite a bit lately. Some great melodies on there.
Dear Hero Imprisoned, With All The Old Tunes That You Are Ingesting, I Can't Help Recommending To You.... 'flesh n'bones' from Echobelly's Anarchy & Alchemy album. Perfection in a voice.

All around nice to see. Didn't Morrissey have a brief friendship with Echobelly in the mid-90s? Anyway, had a chance to see them a few times around 95/96 - very good band.
A band who got better as they went on. But were largely ignored. Like Gene. How I'd love to see Echobelly come to Ireland.

A band who got better as they went on. But were largely ignored. Like Gene. How I'd love to see Echobelly come to Ireland.

I’d love to hear Echobelly do a couple nights of Smiths song rather than Rick roll. She has a great and interesting voice would do the songs justice.

@ACTON you don’t think so?

imagine her singing Reel Around or
You Just Haven’t Earned It Yet Baby!

I’d love to hear Echobelly do a couple nights of Smiths song rather than Rick roll. She has a great and interesting voice would do the songs justice.
You're 100% right. But I'd prefer to hear her sing her own songs. Although....imagine an Echobelly concert where the support is Echobelly doing Echobelly songs and the main act is Echobelly doing The Smiths, with Moz on backing vocals/yodeling.

God I wish Moz would duet with Sonya. A match made in heaven.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom