Morrissey attends Joan Collins in conversation - The Lowry, Salford (October 17, 2021)

FB_IMG_1634489138094.jpg
FB_IMG_1634488951871.jpg
FB_IMG_1634489134381.jpg

(Images via Sarah Carson/FB group).

Dame Joan Collins Is Unapologetic:

2pm today.
Regards,
FWD.

246102578_2762062240606233_1975650607709250375_n.jpg

I'm not interested in his sexuality (he set that record straight, no pun intended, in 2013), haven't you read previous posts? The question was concerning Damon.
of course i did,i was replying to brumie boys take on M and his sexuality.

Carrying bags, walking three steps behind at all times…I don’t know. Doesn’t really sound like the kind of relationship that would last for so many years.
I dunno. Not too different to regular married life: pushing the supermarket trolley as herself picks seemingly random items off the shelves, trying to watch Midnight Mass on Netflix as she talks about how the room is too dark and starts turning on lights, carrying bags of wood to burn in the stove before being told the room is too hot, being asked to eat old food from fridge because the only other option is binning it. I reckon young Damon has life grand!

I'm not interested in his sexuality (he set that record straight, no pun intended, in 2013), haven't you read previous posts? The question was concerning Damon.
Don't the matching neck scarves provide some further "proof"? If not a couple thing, why would two men wear matching scarves to an event like this? Of course its speculation, but...whatever.

I dunno. Not too different to regular married life: pushing the supermarket trolley as herself picks seemingly random items off the shelves, trying to watch Midnight Mass on Netflix as she talks about how the room is too dark and starts turning on lights, carrying bags of wood to burn in the stove before being told the room is too hot, being asked to eat old food from fridge because the only other option is binning it. I reckon young Damon has life grand!
Maybe...but at the same time I reckon your wife doesn't look like your butler in the photos of you and her together?

does damon have to stand behind him the whole time?
In public, certainly. It's a bit of an open secret amongst fan circles that Damon is a bit more than just a PA, as were the likes of Jake and Peter Hogg before him, but M is notoriously touchy about being labelled a homosexual. I guess it's a mixture of his Catholic upbringing, and being terrified it will harm his career. It's really not much to ask to keep the servant/master appearance up in public.

Don't the matching neck scarves provide some further "proof"? If not a couple thing, why would two men wear matching scarves to an event like this? Of course its speculation, but...whatever.
Matching scarves? Is that a gay thing?

It's really not much to ask to keep the servant/master appearance up in public.
Maybe for someone with absolutely no self-esteem, yeah. Who would honestly be happy to crawl around posing as the 'hired help' for years, because their partner couldn't deal with their own shame / self-loathing / fear / whatever it is? Morrissey's fame and money bought him a whole army of "yes-people" but God, what a cost. He knows it too - "Who wants my money now? / Otherwise the telephone would never ring."

Maybe for someone with absolutely no self-esteem, yeah. Who would honestly be happy to crawl around posing as the 'hired help' for years, because their partner couldn't deal with their own shame / self-loathing / fear / whatever it is? Morrissey's fame and money bought him a whole army of "yes-people" but God, what a cost. He knows it too - "Who wants my money now? / Otherwise the telephone would never ring."
This is exactly why I'm not completely sold on Damon being Morrissey's partner. It seems far-fetched.

This is exactly why I'm not completely sold on Damon being Morrissey's partner. It seems far-fetched.
It could depend on what his "$alary" is. Some people have a price. Also, you seem to assume Damon is in love with him. maybe he isn't. Some people are just with someone for their money and therefore willing to put up with a lot of things that someone who really cares wouldn't. Seems a bit sad either way. Unless, like someone else posted, its really a kinky, master/servant thing they both enjoy.

If not he must be an extremely dedicated and talented assistant. How much would a normal person have to be paid in order to "assist" a pop artist more or less 24/7. Remember he first was presented as Morrissey's hairdresser in 2007/8. I think it's Damon's brows we hear about in Brow of My Beloved. They're always so furrowed.

Last edited:
If not he must be an extremely dedicated and talented assistant. How much would a normal person have to be paid in order to "assist" a pop artist more or less 24/7. Remember he first was presented as Morrissey's hairdresser in 2007/8. I think it's Damon's brows we here about in Brow of My Beloved. They're always so furrowed.

I love the idea of brow being about Damon. I don’t know maybe he’s just super chill and said sure your my friend the gig sounds like fun etc. if I had a pop star friend and no personal commitments why would t I go hang out with an easy job. Why wouldn’t he want his friend around

I love the idea of brow being about Damon. I don’t know maybe he’s just super chill and said sure your my friend the gig sounds like fun etc. if I had a pop star friend and no personal commitments why would t I go hang out with an easy job. Why wouldn’t he want his friend around
Can't friends be lovers?

If not he must be an extremely dedicated and talented assistant. How much would a normal person have to be paid in order to "assist" a pop artist more or less 24/7. Remember he first was presented as Morrissey's hairdresser in 2007/8. I think it's Damon's brows we here about in Brow of My Beloved. They're always so furrowed.
I hope they're lovers or at least very close. Since he's always around, I hope it's someone Morrissey loves and that loves him back.

Wow he is really trying to hide his receding forehead bald spot by coming his quiff forward.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom