Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY BLOOD, MORRISSEY HEART" (April 26, 2021)

Melvis fans are now synonymous with fakery, steroids, body lube and a general lack of taste.

Perfect.

Wild T!

Gobbledy_Gooker_bio.png

RAW_11232009dog713--0696ab06f1c4aac90df60ff10fb906ed.jpg
I'd happily stuff that turkey with my own giblets.

We were the first people on our street to own a video recorder. We used to have everyone round our house watching The Young Ones. Well, not everyone. A few friends the next day. We were the first to have a telephone too. There was a telephone box I could see at the end of my street from my bedroom and people would often be queuing up outside waiting to use it. You actually had to go out and find a telephone box to talk to people in those days.
too right dale,worse than that we had a party line where you could actually listen to a neighbours conversation.there wasnt enough phone lines so you had to share.people these days wouldnt believe some of the things that happened in those days.
black and white tv.
3 tv channels.
bbc2 didnt start till 3 o clock.
the national anthem came on after the last programme at night.
no such thing as breakfast tv.
but even with all that,people were happier than they are now.

too right dale,worse than that we had a party line where you could actually listen to a neighbours conversation.there wasnt enough phone lines so you had to share.people these days wouldnt believe some of the things that happened in those days.
black and white tv.
3 tv channels.
bbc2 didnt start till 3 o clock.
the national anthem came on after the last programme at night.
no such thing as breakfast tv.
but even with all that,people were happier than they are now.
Bedtime for me is listening to radio 5 live or Radio 4 ... The National anthem is played at 12 bells midnight on 4 ... so no change there..
All breakfast tv hosts should be put up against a wall and shot, for the constant utter gibberish that that passes for English...

Bring back Frank Bough, I mean he was into cocaine and Dominatrix
Off his tits at six bells in the morning, coming into work stinking of last nights pussy....
4king legend

i don't understand! if i were him i would be more offended by this than that simpson's episode.

Wow I liked this W morrissey. Huge I mean tall, pretty hot to me. Now you got a new fan W Morrissey.

Morrissey loves Big Daddy. Cover star?
I think this is the real reason the Smiths split. Morrissey was into Big Daddy, whilst Johnny was Giant Haystacks fan. Something had to give.

black and white tv.
Black AND white? In the same set? Now THAT’S progressive! 😂

All the men I know are obsessed with wrestling. It's more boring than the Marvel universe, but at least I vaguely understand the plot.
So, all of the ones you know are either grease-ball man-children or closeted gays? Thanks for clearing that up.

So, all of the ones you know are either grease-ball man-children or closeted gays? Thanks for clearing that up.

They're mainly actors or policy wonks... but that's probably not an improvement.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom