Morrissey / Brexit related Blog Post

Quite apart from the ill-thought-out content, you really need to brush up on your punctuation and grammar. It is appalling.

I believe "It is appalling" is a sentence. It contains a subject and a predicate.

im pretty sure many people ARE familiar with john donne's oft quoted meditation xvii. lol

Hi all,

Hope you don't mind but I have written a blog about Morrissey and the recent vote on EUMembership in the UK. Should you wish to read please follow the link below.

https://rebelrikkitpos.wordpress.com/2016/12/26/can-indie-brexiteers-go-back-to-the-old-house/

If your not interested please ignore.

Cheers

Rebel

"PJ Harvey read a poem by John Donne from 1624 which may [sic] people may not have been familiar with but which I like totally got."

You, like, probably realise this, but, like, to everybody else, you sound like a complete cock. Like.

Apart from that, I'm struggling to grasp what you think the point of your blog post was/is. It seems to be that you don't like minor celebrities to publicly express opinions that are different from yours and you don't like them to criticise people whose opinions they disagree with? I'm sorry to have to be the one to break it to you, but that's kinda how democracy works. Maybe opposition to mainstream opinion will be censored in UKIP's brave new world of post-EU freedom? Something to look forward to, eh?

im pretty sure many people ARE familiar with john donne's oft quoted meditation xvii. lol

Yes, just like the party programs of UKIP, Tories and Labour.
The people have been consulted!
Whoa, democracy has spoken!
As allways with a double tongue.
The pound is stronger than ever, England is stronger than ever and better of without the f***ing EU burocrats!
Long live the queen!
Let Europe sink in it's own problems. Problems that are so different.
Does anyone remember the term splendid isolation?
And the British many times referring to other countries as the continent, not bothered?
Oh such great times! Please can we have them back?

"You, like, probably realise this, but, like, to everybody else, you sound like a complete cock. Like.

Apart from that, I'm struggling to grasp what you think the point of your blog post was/is."

Glad you like the joke and yes my spelling is shit.

The nation went through an incredible experience with the referendum and it was great that so many ideas got thoroughly tested and it was a good exercise in democracy which is rightly a treasured principle of our society. My point is I think that we allow artists to lead us emotionally and often intellectually and frankly they may have little of substance to say. When Noel Gallagher calls us all think has he revealed the rational of his position or is he just going along with what seemed to be the general mood at Glastonbury. The problem being he becomes an important voice when actually he has not really articulated anything. BTW I don't support UKIP, love democracy and am against all censorship and thus will defend your right to call me a cock.

Tags
brexit
Back
Top Bottom