"Morrissey by DS" - line of shoes by Deux Souliers

Update July 4, 2011 7:50AM PT:

Morrissey does not wear shoes by Deux Souliers - true-to-you.net

Link posted by Christ in a previous story:

Christ;1986655935 said:
And what about the shoes ??? vegan shoes ?? http://www.deuxsouliers.com Morrissey boots looks like the old Beatle boots to me !!!

Morrissey by DS - Deux Souliers

Morrissey is wearing Deux Souliers for his next European tour.

The underground rock singer and composer Morrissey is wearing Deux Souliers for his next European tour 2011.

The footwear brand Deux Souliers, with only one year of existence, catches Morrissey’s eyes (ex lead singer of the band The Smiths) and Richard Nicoll (British fashion designer).

Deux Souliers gets inspired by the flamenco dance shoe to create a comfortable, resistent and flexible footwear able to resist Morrissey’s agenda. These unique boots have been exclusivelly designed for the singer using Richard Nicoll’s colour palette.

A special occasion were Nicoll’s passion for the singer and the savoir-faire of Deux Soulier’s designer Nunu are invested to join Morrissey on his Tour that started the 15th June with an impressive concert at Perth Concert Hall (Scotland).

In full growth and expansion, Deux Souliers combines a rebel and innovative design with a reinterpretation of footwear classics. Soon Deux Souliers will be present with the SS’12 collection at the Parisien Edition Premier Class at Porte de Versailles.

ds_morrissey_cards2.jpg

ds_morrissey_cards3.jpg

ds_morrissey_cards4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with a Chelsea Boot from Vegetarian Shoes?
prd46ab9353-3cea-49d2-8b12-6f6c9410e382.jpg

I know Moz is veggie, not vegan, so in theory doesn't have a problem with leather - but most veggies try to limit the amount of leather they wear, so why on earth would a well known veggie like Morrissey put his name to something made out of animal skin? It beggars belief.

Dave

It will get him in the Sunday papers.He is a disgusting fame f***er. 'There are some bad people on the rise...saving their own skins ....look around who could blame us.'

Is this site called " morrisseyloversunited " ?

Burning Morrissey down.

" What difference does it make" , wich clothes and shoes he wear

Please David you must stop with the " Anonymous " people postings.

Or quite with the site.

I thought this site was for Morrissey fans.

I'm very dissapointed

This is why Morrissey dislikes this website, such vapid none stories like this kick up a fuss

Now, I'm not entirely familiar with how fandom works, but I think 'non-stories' like these constitute the basis of Gigantic Myths (that are built by the People, not elaborated by the Stars themselves, who do not control anything ever, of course not God loves them, as Morrissey kindly reminded us.)

For instance, me I know little about Elvis, but I remember a couple of things besides songs; his wife was cute and he died on the toilet. That's the info that remains from my exposition to the Pelvis.

If Goody signed those two, it may be because he intended them as Memorabilia for a later Mozland, in Kentucky. Or maybe he ran out of fat arms to sign and so signed that instead to not forget how to do his signature. Or maybe he wanted to check he could still write his own name on shoes because people are increasingly saying he can't tie his shoelaces alone these days. Or maybe he found it of tremendous importance to let the world know that "he's wearing two shoes for his next European tour."
Becoming a myth is hard work, you know.

Underground rock singer? That's an odd way to describe him.

I'm like 99% sure this shoe line isn't true.
1) Moz is 5'11, he doesn't need a heel 2) he has fantastic taste in shoes, very expensive I might add (these obvsly cheap) 3) he's never endorsed anything in his life, why some shitty looking shoes?

FAKE!

To the person who did not like that these shoes were looked at in detail, sometimes if you run things like this through a detailed scan, you get to the point that a few things do not make sense. And rightly so, as it turned out, because Morrissey let us know through Julia

"Deux Souliers

4 July 2011

Morrissey would like it known that he does not wear shoes by the company called Deux Souliers, and has no intentions of wearing shoes by this company."

There you go, sometimes it is better to not just accept things the way they are presented to you.

Deux Souliers
4 July 2011

Morrissey would like it known that he does not wear shoes by the company called Deux Souliers, and has no intentions of wearing shoes by this company.

the case is closed. the shoes have now mysteriously disappeared from Deux Souliers web page too..

Thank God Mozzer stated that he would not be wearing these strange shoes. What about the signature? Did this creep rip off the scrawl-signature?

Anonymous fans,
why do we have still these critics incapable, hyper adoring lemming fans who think that Morrissinho is god! He can eat sh*t, they would love him for that. You little silly kids, wake up!
Your hero is as arrogant as Bono, he is as commercial as David Beckham, he makes the same ugly music like Dave Grohl.

why even come on his fan site if you have nothing good to say about him ? calling other people little kids, take a look at your self.

The company Deux Soulers did NOT invent anything about the project of the boots for the tour.
The person who was in charge of the clothes for the tour gave the Morrisey signature to DS company to realize the prototype of the boots and the style was also confirmed by them. Finally he will not use the polemic boots. Case closed. Thanks.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom