Morrissey Central: "Andrew Yang" (December 7, 2019)

Of course he is.

Ok good, the world makes sense again.

Because at first I saw this Central post and thought wait a minute here, stop the presses! Isn’t Morrissey a ‘racist’? a ‘Nazi’,etc? Why is he endorsing Yang by posting this?

:lbf:

Don’t tell the Guardian.

:cool:

Sounds about right that M would support Lang. He sounds sensible, unlike the more extreme open-border supporting Democrats like AOC and the other Horsewomen of the Apocalypse who Moz definitely wouldn't approve. In fact Lang's values seem to align with those of For Britain. Don't forget, even Bernie Sanders understood that mass immigration is more of a capitalist right-wing agenda in that it's all about exploiting people, keeping the labour pool high to ensure wages are kept low.

Andrew Yang is smarter than all of us put together. He’s gonna make a great president!

I think he'd be great & at the very least it would be fantastic to have someone reasonable, articulate & friendly running America.

I think he'd be great & at the very least it would be fantastic to have someone reasonable, articulate & friendly running America.
It would be nice, but I don't think it will happen because the Democrats have too many nutty women that will ensure Trump gets a second term.

Sounds about right that M would support Lang. He sounds sensible, unlike the more extreme open-border supporting Democrats like AOC and the other Horsewomen of the Apocalypse who Moz definitely wouldn't approve. In fact Lang's values seem to align with those of For Britain. Don't forget, even Bernie Sanders understood that mass immigration is more of a capitalist right-wing agenda in that it's all about exploiting people, keeping the labour pool high to ensure wages are kept low.

For Britain is terrible! A total mish-mash of policies, oddball membership, aligned with the European far right, & can't write a decent open letter or press release to save its life.

It would be nice, but I don't think it will happen because the Democrats have too many nutty women that will ensure Trump gets a second term.

Reading the trolls (modern runes) then, yeah, it's unlikely. They want Trump back, so they want him up against Creepy Joe or Tulsi.

He is intelligent and I like his messaging but I want someone with more experience. Nothing he’s said so far has changed that opinion. I also want to keep my corporate leaders and my political leaders a bit more separate. Same with Bloomberg though he does at least have some experience with the laws mechanics. I know it’s not possible to have a candidate with no experience with the corporate world, and I’m not sure I’d vote for someone who didn’t, but I do have a line no matter how nice and sincere they are

For Britain is terrible! A total mish-mash of policies, oddball membership, aligned with the European far right, & can't write a decent open letter or press release to save its life.
'For Britain' doesn't have the multi-millionaire backing of the main parties so yeah it's presentation is not as slick, but as for a mish-mash of policies and oddball membership, all parties are guilty of that - in fact it's the nature of party politics.

'FB' quite reminds me of the 'One Nation Conservatism' that had much working class support in the past - it's no further right than that. In fact it's pretty traditional Labour in many ways. Other than wanting to lower immigration (which both main parties have talked about at one point or another to entice votes) I can't think of why it's accused of being far-right because from reading its manifesto it clearly isn't.

'For Britain' doesn't have the multi-millionaire backing of the main parties so yeah it's presentation is not as slick, but as for a mish-mash of policies and oddball membership, all parties are guilty of that - in fact it's the nature of party politics.

'FB' quite reminds me of the 'One Nation Conservatism' that had much working class support in the past - it's no further right than that. In fact it's pretty traditional Labour in many ways. Other than wanting to lower immigration (which both main parties have talked about at one point or another to entice votes) I can't think of why it's accused of being far-right because from reading its manifesto it clearly isn't.

They're literally aligned with the European far right, in January they joined Marine Le Pen's Identity & Democracy group.

I'll cut them some slack because they're led by an Irish lesbian vegan feminist & I know a few otherwise nice people who have been turned into gibbering wrecks by Islamist terrorism (not helped by us being wrong about Anjem Chaudhry when we thought he was just a clown) but their stated belief that muslims will out breed us & will all have the same hardline opinions is pure paranoid bigotry & if they don't realise that, then they shouldn't be in politics.

(it's true all political parties have an oddball problem, but there's usually some vaguely functional people somewhere).

They're literally aligned with the European far right, in January they joined Marine Le Pen's Identity & Democracy group.

I'll cut them some slack because they're led by an Irish lesbian vegan feminist & I know a few otherwise nice people who have been turned into gibbering wrecks by Islamist terrorism (not helped by us being wrong about Anjem Chaudhry when we thought he was just a clown) but their stated belief that muslims will out breed us & will all have the same hardline opinions is pure paranoid bigotry & if they don't realise that, then they shouldn't be in politics.

(it's true all political parties have an oddball problem, but there's usually some vaguely functional people somewhere).

When you're a tiny party you need to align with as much other parties as possible. With Le Pen's party being nationalistic and aware of extreme Islam I suppose for FB it makes sense. These things need to be looked at without hype and hysteria. A problem with our main parties in the UK is that they ignore the pride and nationalism that most people feel for their country. They deem it as somehow dirty and unnatural, so any nationalistic party must be vilified as racist, which isn't totally honest. But it's something they'll soon have to address if they want to survive into the future (because neither Tory or Labour are getting much love at the moment).

These little fringe parties like FB are at least addressing real issues that concern people, and I'm not sure how long the other parties can ignore these issues for and convincingly deride these parties as 'racist' before people say: I don't care, I just want less immigration. For example, Boris is saying he will cut immigration but nobody believes him because the Big Business paymasters of the Tories would never allow them to cut cheap labour into this country because they make so much money from it.

Last edited:
Because everyone's going to spend 2 hours watching some horseshit political arsewash that he found while surfing the web in a haze to make a miniscule point that no one cares about.

You are really stupid. I'm not a YANG supporter but M putting this out was a smart decision. If I were him, I'd say nothing else, and keep it moving.

When you're a tiny party you need to align with as much other parties as possible. With Le Pen's party being nationalistic and aware of extreme Islam I suppose for FB it makes sense. These things need to be looked at without hype and hysteria. A problem with our main parties in the UK is that they ignore the pride and nationalism that most people feel for their country. They deem it as somehow dirty and unnatural, so any nationalistic party must be vilified as racist, which isn't totally honest. But it's something they'll soon have to address if they want to survive into the future (because neither Tory or Labour are getting much love at the moment).

These little fringe parties like FB are at least addressing real issues that concern people, and I'm not sure how long the other parties can ignore these issues for and convincingly deride these parties as 'racist' before people say: I don't care, I just want less immigration. For example, Boris is saying he will cut immigration but nobody believes him because the Big Business paymasters of the Tories would never allow them to cut cheap labour into this country because they make so much money from it.

Maybe it's any port in a storm & Anne Marie is mad if she thinks the far right won't turn on gay people once they've used them to soften their image, but it's not hype or hysteria to notice that they have a racist underpinning to their anti-Islamism that makes them unelectable & unlikely to ever get any positive media coverage.

I think we all now accept that a country needs values & some customs in common & a positive sense of purpose & belonging in order to function properly - but the kind of flag-waving ethnic Nationalism that Anne Marie is inexplicably pushing is toxic.

Maybe it's any port in a storm & Anne Marie is mad if she thinks the far right won't turn on gay people once they've used them to soften their image, but it's not hype or hysteria to notice that they have a racist underpinning to their anti-Islamism that makes them unelectable & unlikely to ever get any positive media coverage.

I think we all now accept that a country needs values & some customs in common & a positive sense of purpose & belonging in order to function properly - but the kind of flag-waving ethnic Nationalism that Anne Marie is inexplicably pushing is toxic.
It might be slightly toxic, but there may come a point where people say: I don't care, I just want immigration reduced and extreme Islam taken seriously. And if this happens it will be because the main parties still haven't addressed these very real concerns. You can only lie to people for so long.

Still better than Labour. Anything is better than Labour. Pol Pot would be better than Labour.

Still better than Labour. Anything is better than Labour. Pol Pot would be better than Labour.
Labour wouldn't be so unappealing to the great mass if as a party they understood that their economic, industry nationalisation and pro-NHS policies make a lot of sense, whereas their social policies are way too loony for most people's liking. It's why your common man used to vote Labour but now despises them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom