Morrissey Central: " IT’S … SOMEWHERE" (November 22nd 2019)

unnamed_uvnhqv.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/it-s-somewhere

"IT’S … SOMEWHERE
November 22, 2019

Today is the official release date for "It's Over"/"It Happens Every Time" single/45 on BMG.

No sign of the disc as yet here at M-central. Please let us know if one pops up in your local scrap metal merchants. Thank you. -VH
"

Smooth.

Remind me again ~ do we know who the hell VH is?

Viva Hate?
Vida Hope? :yum:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched albert finney in Under the Volcano! my god, what a performance!! one of the best i've ever seen! I can see why moz likes him, he seems like just the sort of person moz would like. and as Ive said before, there's something about him that reminds me physically of moz, the way his head is stuck on or something, especially when he was wearing these glasses (which reminded me of the ones moz was pictured wearing a while ago)

pompeii-Cryptoporticus-gay-couple-5.jpg

I'm sure Morrissey will find a conspiracy theory to explain the curse of the missing record. I guess this time journalists and the music industry joining forces against him.

I reckon if The California Son went to Pasadena High instead of Hollywood High, I reckon I am sure he would of been the lead singer of Van Halen instead of going to Brittin with Chrissie Hynde in 1977 and having to be in the shitty smiths for 3 years. I reckon he would of been so much better than David Lee Roth or Sammy Haggar m8 inn n nn nnn nnn nnnn nnnn nnnn nnn it c*** thick tit wacker.

What a pathetic message. Who releases a record, finds no evidence of it anywhere and then posts on their website asking people if they've seen it? That's really unprofessional.

What a pathetic message. Who releases a record, finds no evidence of it anywhere and then posts on their website asking people if they've seen it? That's really unprofessional.

You know what's professional? Posting here about it. Spare us.

Maybe his organization can get a clue and hire staff. Don't you think he deserves better?

Everyone deserves the best protection available. Remember to always wear a condom... safety is the new sexy!

One more phantom release to keep happy the lunatics here who don't have the money or the means or the intention to buy them.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:MORRISSEY STILL WINNING!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

vh is Vaux hall.

If the songs were as good as the early - mid 90's he could say whatever he wanted. It's too late to go back on anything he has said and he's really just made it more plain about how he seems to have felt all along.
Even something like "Death Of A Disco Dancer" which would seem to be calling for "love, peace, and harmony" is actually saying that we can't have these things. The reason is because of some unnamed other people. The thing is almost every one wants these things and almost every group wants these things within their group, whether it's based on nationality, religion, culture, ethnicity, and almost every one of these groups finds that it is some other group that makes it impossible.
So it's not like Morrissey was really having a John Lennon "Give Peace A Chance" moment on that song. It's just that anyone could agree with it because it wasn't really saying why "if you think peace is a common goal it goes to show how little you know." You could make it mean what you wanted and it was so simple and immediate that I doubt many people tried to work out what it meant.
He just needs to make some good music. And maybe talk about music and making music in interviews instead of making political statements which by his own admission are not really that well informed. Whether you agree with him 100% or not your interest is probably not based on which political parties he endorses.

One more phantom release to keep happy the lunatics here who don't have the money or the means or the intention to buy them.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:MORRISSEY STILL WINNING!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:
im sure most of the people on here have 6.99 to spend on a single,most people on here have a job which give them the means to earn the money to buy a single and if your a fan then you will have the intention of buying the single when it comes out.get back to your bed ya dunce.

im sure most of the people on here have 6.99 to spend on a single,most people on here have a job which give them the means to earn the money to buy a single and if your a fan then you will have the intention of buying the single when it comes out.get back to your bed ya dunce.

Well, there are some people here who never say anything even vaguely meaningful about any Morrissey song, despite writing thousands of messages blindly praising and defending him. That doesn't speak well of their employment situation either. And while we're at it, how about you learning some proper punctuation, especially if English is really your first language? Now you sound even more dim than you are.

:guitar::guitar::guitar:BOZ AND MOZ -- STILL WINNING!!!:guitar::guitar::guitar:

Well, there are some people here who never say anything even vaguely meaningful about any Morrissey song, despite writing thousands of messages blindly praising and defending him. That doesn't speak well of their employment situation either. And while we're at it, how about you learning some proper punctuation, especially if English is really your first language? Now you sound even more dim than you are.

:guitar::guitar::guitar:BOZ AND MOZ -- STILL WINNING!!!:guitar::guitar::guitar:
well for your information I don't speak English, I speak a Scottish version of the English language,im also a clever bastard,wank, hows that for punctuation.

I received an answer from a query I made to Crash Records... they say it is "at the Warner Portal with a release date early next year". Any additional info?

"still nothing official our side yet , can see it on the Warner Portal with currently a release date early next year but no further details so suggest this is a holding date.

As ever the second we get official word we drop everything and get it on the website quick smart."

It's Over timeline for anyone interested:

• February 25, 2019 - appears on Spotify.
  • February 26, 2019 - released digitally as an 'instant grat' & pre-order bonus prior to California Son (radio airplay of the track especially in the UK).
  • March 27, 2019 - Central shares an unofficial It's Over video.
  • September 18, 2019 - Central inform us of a new single - no release date given (featuring Mitchum on the 7" with green, red & white font/colour)
  • October 1, 2019 - "heartbreaking" news that BMG have shelved the single (7" pictured again as per September 18).
  • October 9, 2019 - Central states the single will be released "in the second week of November"
  • October 11, 2019 - Central post "hold on, it's coming". Monroe is pictured holding the original 7" sleeve as pictured via their September 18th post.
  • October 12, 2019 - Central post "It's Starting" with a blue vinyl 7" shown and new black, blue & white font/colour, no other information.
  • November 12, placeholder spotted on UK Amazon - also on the Italian Amazon with November 29 as a release date (showing the original artwork and fonts as per September 18).
  • November 14, 2019 - the single appears on the Warner's portal site with product number "4050538559873" (seen with my own eyes). The single has not been listed on any Warners buying in sheets throughout the year - especially November or December so no indie shops are aware of it officially as the sheets dictate what is available to buy.
  • November 14, 2019 - a new image for the 7" with moved lettering/new crop is found on an Italian record shop site - also citing December 13 as the release date.
  • November 16, 2019 - Amazon UK removes the single from their listings. It remains on the .DE/FR/IT sites.
  • November 22, 2019 - Central posts "It's Somewhere". The mysterious VH asserts it should have been released and the first blue vinyl 7" picture is shown again.
  • November 23, 2019 - Member @Marco informs us Crash Records are citing a release "early next year".
That's about it in a nutshell - just to hear 1 new track.
Possibly the messiest single "release" to date?
Regards,
FWD.

It's Over timeline for anyone interested:

• February 25, 2019 - appears on Spotify.
  • February 26, 2019 - released digitally as an 'instant grat' & pre-order bonus prior to California Son (radio airplay of the track especially in the UK).
  • March 27, 2019 - Central shares an unofficial It's Over video.
  • September 18, 2019 - Central inform us of a new single - no release date given (featuring Mitchum on the 7" with green, red & white font/colour)
  • October 1, 2019 - "heartbreaking" news that BMG have shelved the single (7" pictured again as per September 18).
  • October 9, 2019 - Central states the single will be released "in the second week of November"
  • October 11, 2019 - Central post "hold on, it's coming". Monroe is pictured holding the original 7" sleeve as pictured via their September 18th post.
  • October 12, 2019 - Central post "It's Starting" with a blue vinyl 7" shown and new black, blue & white font/colour), no other information.
  • November 12, placeholder spotted on UK Amazon - also on the Italian Amazon with November 29 as a release date (showing the original artwork and fonts as per September 18).
  • November 14, 2019 - the single appears on the Warner's portal site with product number "4050538559873" (seen with my own eyes). The single has not been listed on any Warners buying in sheets throughout the year - especially November or December so no indie shops are aware of it officially as the sheets dictate what is available to buy.
  • November 14, 2019 - a new image for the 7" with moved lettering/new crop is found on an Italian record shop site - also citing December 13 as the release date.
  • November 16, 2019 - Amazon UK removes the single from their listings. It remains on the .DE/FR/IT sites.
  • November 22, 2019 - Central posts "It's Somewhere". The mysterious VH asserts it should have been released and the first blue vinyl 7" picture is shown again.
That's about it in a nutshell - just to hear 1 new track.
Possibly the messiest single "release" to date?
Regards,
FWD.

Wish he would just post on Central the two b-sides
we have not heard yet and move on.

Then again he likes to play games (test their loyalty) and point out (& maybe rightly so) again how another record company won’t bow to his wishes.

Wish he would just post on Central the two b-sides
we have not heard yet and move on.

Then again he likes to play games (test their loyalty) and point out (& maybe rightly so) again how another record company won’t bow to his wishes.

No matter whose fault it is, this pointless protraction of the California Son campaign won't bode well for the release of the new stuff. For once, I agree with KS: put the unreleased stuff out digitally, forget the phantom 7-inches and clear the way for the next album era to begin.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom