Morrissey Central: "Miracle" (December 25, 2019)

THE KRAY TWINS FIND COPIES OF 'IT'S OVER'

unnamed-1_gwkwt1.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/miracle

Regards,
FWD.

It's when you realise the Kray's were jews your admiration for them goes down the drain. Moz has associated himself with jews a lot and his real surname is Morrisstein. His foreskin was used for the first drum set when The Schwitz debuted.

The Krays are part of English cultural history. Their story - like that of King Alfred or Richard the Lionheart - almost entirely mythical, despite their recency in history. But mythos created and owned by the working class - unlike most myths - that is why the Krays are such fascinating figures. Yes, they killed people. But so did King Alfred or Richard the Lionheart, or Robin or Loxley. Killing people has never been a bar to being seen as 'heroic' in the Greek myth sense of the word...it might even be an essential prerequisite...it just depends who owns and creates the myths around them...

I'd say I can't wait for SER's license of Photoshop to run out, but who am I kidding, it's totally MS Paint.

Miracle” indeed ! :lbf:

Morrissey the true humasexual pagan making a jolly jab at Christianity’s myth of a virgin birth.

obviously

:cool:

I'd f*** Finan. He posts EXACTLY what a canny number, I would imagine of the most intelligent, best, PAST, FORMER Morrissey fans think and feel. He hits the nail on the head time and time again.Has STOOD UP amongst those f***ing half pint bunch of c***s, who think Morrissey is great. All the best Uncleskinny.What do you know lad? You know! You speak out and can see straight through THE BIGGEST LOUSE IN MUSIC TODAY.History will prove you right.

o_O

FFS a Skinny loves Skinny message posted
by Skinny anon. why not simply make
a Benny the Halal butcher message congratulating yourself?:lbf:
what an utter embarrassment.:lbf:

What a load of old utter horseshit.

Couldn't agree more.

I wish somebody at Morrissey Central would just quit with this shit. Sticking your product into old photographs of famous/infamous people is beyond crap. So f***ing stop it you dumb c***s!

It would be a f***ing "Miracle" if swines at Morrissey Central knocked this shit on the head!

It would be a f***ing "Miracle" if swines at Morrissey Central knocked this shit on the head!

It would also be an absolute miracle if swines at Morrissey-solo knocked this shit on the head!

The faux outrage at the image is quite pathetic.
You all knew Morrissey's interest in sinister characters of British history. Fascination doesn't automatically tie you to condoning.
Can't remember the deluge of letters being submitted to the Musical monthly's.

The faux outrage at the image is quite pathetic.
You all knew Morrissey's interest in sinister characters of British history. Fascination doesn't automatically tie you to condoning.
Can't remember the deluge of letters being submitted to the Musical monthly's.
A narcissist will garner attention by any means, so this is expected,to shock, get comments. It's ultimate end is for Morrissey to be discussed, he is a stunning, classic narcissist.Who, right now,obvious to any professional in this field, is in need of help.

Jesus wept, Dr. Tom, are we now obliged to have collective amnesia so we can be offended on your behalf?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom