Morrissey Central: "Morrissey Audience 2019" (November 19, 2019)

MORRISSEY AUDIENCE 2019

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-audience-2019

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Subtext:

"In this carefully selected photo you can see people who still want to buy my stuff despite anything else you may have heard which are utter lies, so you can see I'm still relevant, and please continue to give me your money"

Apart from the coke fiend, everyone else looks really bored, and several people look like they are in pain.

Judging by the looks of the audience this was taken at the Winnipeg show.

you can tell the naysayers on here.sunglasses woman will do for me,nice.
theres always one whos totally over the top,guy thinks hes jesus.

Despite the crap above, ignore the fact that they choose to turn up

Apart from the coke fiend, everyone else looks really bored, and several people look like they are in pain.
must have took a lot of cans of coke to get that high.

I don't understand why this has been posted on Central. Is this what it has come to "look! I do have fans".

Fans it seems that are evidently more entranced with their phones than Morrissey. What a sea of disinterested detritus. If the message was "my fans love me" the photo says otherwise. I see few fans but I do see of self-serving morons.

I would just point out that lurking in that myre is a guy who, it could be argued, is giving a nazi salute. Every picture tells a story ...

What about that one holding the California Son vinyl aloft? Is he hoping that it will be played on a turntable?

Subtext:

"In this carefully selected photo you can see people who still want to buy my stuff despite anything else you may have heard which are utter lies, so you can see I'm still relevant, and please continue to give me your money"
I didn't notice the record until you said it. Well I am blind. But I do see... the guy in the blazer (to the left of the event staff guy) looks kinda cool: old school Goodfella who is about to say: "ooh, there he is. But enough with the shoving already. And watch the suit you mook,"

Subtext:

Yes Morrissey's albums and concert tickets still cost money. What is your point O' pointless one?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom