Morrissey Central: "Morrissey Audience 2019" (November 19, 2019)

MORRISSEY AUDIENCE 2019

full

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-audience-2019

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon lil' Sammy posted a bunch of pics on his FB from the Hollywood Bowl gig. I reckon this is me favorite pic from that night. I reckon The California Son really wanted to wear a "f*** Brittin" shirt, but Pete told him not to because there is already just enough made up "for bricksit" and right wing foreigner delusional fantasy shit to sell tickets to foreigners next year, don't want to go overboard. I reckon really like The California Son's surfer dude haircut. The California Son's Malibu personal trainer Derek is doing a great job...good on ya mate inn n n n nnn nnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnn it c*** tit thick wacker.

View attachment 53511

He actually looks like a dirty homeless man with mental illness living on skid row in Downtown LA. If these were the 60’s I would tell him get a haircut you f***ing hippie.

Los incontenibles antiMoz haciendo fila para joder una vez mas y van..se olvidaron de tomar la pastilla...pero a estos siomes habria que embocarlos...pierden el tiempo criticandolo..

Donde eres?Argentina.Mexico.Chile....Espanha.Quasi Ninguém te entiende lo que dices.Yo entiendo quasi todo porque hablo português.Saludos

Look at all those unbelievably attractive men, with their fantastic hair and the smooth skin they live in. Being ugly, fat, sick 'n overcritical europeans is none of their business.
Don't talk about Morrissey like that! ;-)

My goodness the comments in this section!!! To all of the nagging, whining bitches on this thread, get a life! Find yourself another site to post your venom! Seriously You guys are the worst!!

ECSTASY AT THE SOLD OUT MOZ SHOW!!!!:rock::rock:
A TOUR ALL SHOW SOLD OUT AND ECSTATIC !!!!:thumb::thumb:

MERCHANDISE FLYING OUT MONEY POURING INTO MOZ COFFERS!!:lbf:
MORE MONEY AND SUCCESS THAN EVER BEFORE!!!

LE PEW AND LAWNMOWERS EAT YOUR BLACK HEARTS OUT:rock:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom